Current Events Eustass "Captain" Kidd & "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar D. Water Law vs "Big Mom" Charlotte Linlin

How will this teamwork play out?
We saw that Kidd and Law's ability combined are great against lightning:
  • Kidd against Linlin's "Shiva's Wrath", using his detached metal arms as conductors
  • Kidd building a Faraday cage

[*]
    Law shambling Zeus inside Kidd's Faraday cage
But we should also consider that this time there's Hera, not Zeus, and she charged up with Nami's black balls

No type of defense was shown against Linlin's fire, except for tanking a pretty "soft" attack (for R5 standards) from Prometheus, "Heavenly Fireballs"

When it comes to Napoleon, the only one who showed something against it is Kidd, menaging to stop a swing from a combination of Napoleon and Prometheus

Their teamwork against weaponless Linlin has been great, menaging temporarily remove her from the rooftop (and from the island...):
  • Kidd pushing Linlin vertically with "Repel"
  • Law pushing Linlin horizontally with "Tact"
  • Linlin being pushed outside Onigashima
When it comes to personal feats, both showed to be able to stand against her:
  • Kidd overpowering Linlin physically and crushing her to the ground with "Punk Gibson"
  • Law blitzing Linlin and attacking her with "Counter Shock"

So...
- How do you see this battle play out?
- Who will win?
- Will more help be necessary or are they enough?
- What kind of power ups will they get?
- Where will the battle be fought?

:myman:

Last edited:
How do you see this battle play out?
They progressively wear down Big Mom until Luffy arrives and all 3 take her out.
- Who will win?
The Worst Gen will win, but not before Luffy helps them finish her off

Yes, they need more help to beat her
Kid may awaken his fruit or acquire advance CoC. I don't think this is Law's arc to shine, so he will be temporarily out for a chapter where Kid takes the next step

Outside of the dome, they will be the first people Luffy encounters on his way back to Kaido

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How do you see this battle play out?
Kidd and Law will get defeated in round 1, but they'll beat her in Act 4.

I'm confident that Kidd will turn Meme into O-Lin after defeating her.

Will more help be necessary or are they enough?
My original theory was that Kidd, Killer, Hawkins and Apoo would team-up and beat her. That theory is dead, but I still think Killer will help Kidd and Law. Marco and/or Jinbe might also help.

What kind of power ups will they get?
Kidd will get awakening and/or Advanced CoC. Law will show new techniques superior to Gamma Knife. Killer will get some sort of power-up from Hawkins that will make him stronger(only if Hawkins joins the alliance).

Where will the battle be fought?
In the remains of the Flower Capital, I think the final battle will be Kaido and Big Mom vs Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Kidd, Killer and Law.

They're going to win. There's honestly no reason why they shouldn't. Big Mom is a major antagonist in this arc and needs to lose. The supernova already nearly killed her by throwing her off onigashima. Worst case, they do a repeat of 1009, throw big mom off the island, she hits her head on wano and turns back into O-Lin permanently.

I still have my wet dreams of Law using some new ability other than Gamma Knife and fused it with Adv CoC and Kidd using bloodbending + CoC. For now, I don't see them losing to Big Mom. And I think Marco will assist them one way or another cuz we need Marco vs Big Mom rematch.

I see the fight going like this:
Round 1-
*Law:use shambles and tact to avoid attacks and create opportunity to attack,radio knife might take care of the homies,Law might be able to shambles Napoleon away, and if it doesn't work,use the Faraday cage+shambles combo with Kidd,use injection shot/counter shock/gamma knife to injure BM!
*Kidd:use a vast amount of metal to block lightning,fire and attacks from Napoleon!Make a lightning rod and use repel to lure BM's own lightning to herself,use the crush tatic used against Kaido to harm BM as well!
*Linlin:will play around a bit using the homies to attack from a distance and will get countered by Kidd/Law powers,once she gets serious,will totally humiliate them in cqc with Napoleon!
Round 2-
*Law:after getting his ass kicked,figures out a strategy to deal with her in cqc and will come up with a new technique to neutralize the homies once and for all(maybe switch their personalitys into harmless objects)!
*Kidd:after getting his has kicked,will reveal new techniques and somehow manage to seriously wound BM!
*Linlin:after kicking ass,will get seriously hurt with a supernova comeback combo!After so,will start imbuing coc and coa into Napoleon swings!
Round 3-
*Law:unleashes new powerfull technique that deals severe internal damage to Big Mom!Will get Koed for a while after doing so!
*Kidd:will reveal his awakening and go toe to toe with BM!
*Linlin:will get severely injured by Law and will KO him!Will fight toe to toe with Captain Kidd awakened df!
Final Round-
Big Mom and Kidd go toe to toe.Linlin is surprised with Kidd's ferocity and df power.Kidd reveals several awakened techniques that hurt the Emperor.Linlin has hunger pangs and start to lose strength.The fight goes on and BM gains the upper hand.When it seems that Kidd will go down,something unexpected happens to the Emperor that severely nerfs her(i think BM might bear a child in this battle)!Law wakes up!Kidd prepares to unleash his strongest attack on BM!BM tries to block,but is surprised by Law's sneak attack!Kidd sees an opening and hits BM with a Huge blow that trembles the island!BM gets knocked out!BM regains consciousness after a while but it is O-lin,she is harmless now!Law steals her heart with mes and hacks the hakiless woman into pieces rendering her unable to fight!

Last edited:
- Law will do something with Napoleon. “Battle of Trafalgar” real life historical reference

- Gamma Knife will be way more effective on Big Mom since he’ll actually know where her internal organs are. With Kaido, since Law didn’t know the anatomy of a Dragon he wasn’t sure if that was where the heart was

- Law will not be a big damage dealer here, more of support and utility. It’s up to Kidd to learn how to do major damage.

- Law might tell Kidd about CoC coating. Or Kidd just realize it when Big Mom hits him.

- Kidd will make a complete form of “Punk Rotten” which will be a full giant mech. He’ll use armament hardening on it and he’ll use the giant sword on Onigashima. On that note I also believe he will make a lighter body armor that will allow him to be more mobile

something like this (credit to @natalardo on Instagram for the art):

- Kidd will have DF awakening. This will be something that Kidd finally has to set himself apart from Luffy.

- @Lukegranders made a prediction that Kidd and Big Mom will end up fighting in Udon Prison when Onigashima reach Wano and I agree with that. On that point once Onigashima reaches Wano, Kidd will get a massive power boost thanks to all of Kaido’s weapon factories on Wano.

- Killer, Hawkins, and Apoo end up joining the fight and we get to see what the alliance that they put together to take down Shanks can really do once they all put their mind to fighting together.

- Big Mom will go down in a final 2 v 2 of Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom

Blunt damage does work against BM,just remember her fight with Queen!Kidd might pull out some judo-jiujitsu-wrestling moves with his mechanical arms to hurt her joints and deal brain damage(slams to the ground jinbe style)!Law can Tact big rocks or huge chunks of metal to hit her in the head or block attacks too!

Well one prediction I have is electromagnetism.

It may be the same attack but since it’s combined with electromagnetism he gets past her defenses. Advanced conquerers will happen later along with awakening imo for eustass this arc. Also two new punk forms like @ReggieZoldyck21 theorized.

Laws power ups will be advanced observation and awakening imo. Law would be insane with these two power ups and that’s why I think he will get them.

I’m expecting round 1 to be a very fast paced battle and a lot of chaos. I do think there will be two rounds.

I’m also not expecting them to actually lose round 1 technically.

We will start to finally see all of kidds attacks and weapons. From this chapter it really looks like a canon on his hand . I’m expecting there to be multiple phases in this fight also.

Kidd and law vs big mom

Kidd and law vs fusion big mom

Kidd and law vs new power up big mom wee never seen. this is when law gets taken out the fight but not before he does something to Napoleon like @ReggieZoldyck21 said.

Kidd vs big mom. A very short but fast paced fight.

I’m expecting throughout this fight we get hints of what went down in tottaland and if captain John is really eustass kidds father I’m expecting that to be revealed to big mom before the solo starts.

I’m expecting law to show alot of new moves.

I’m expecting throughout this fight we get hints of what went down in tottaland and if captain John is really eustass kidds father I’m expecting that to be revealed to big mom before the solo starts.
If John is Kidds father it will be revealed soon since the Kaido flashback is about to start I think. The Kaido flashback will probably focus on the Rocks pirates a good bit so revealing that Kidd’s father was Big Mom’s former Rocks pirates crewmate would probably happen before we get the flashback to Rocks.

How will this teamwork play out?
We saw that Kidd and Law's ability combined are great against lightning:
  • Kidd against Linlin's "Shiva's Wrath", using his detached metal arms as conductors
  • Kidd building a Faraday cage

[*]
    Law shambling Zeus inside Kidd's Faraday cage
But we should also consider that this time there's Hera, not Zeus, and she charged up with Nami's black balls

No type of defense was shown against Linlin's fire, except for tanking a pretty "soft" attack (for R5 standards) from Prometheus, "Heavenly Fireballs"

When it comes to Napoleon, the only one who showed something against it is Kidd, menaging to stop a swing from a combination of Napoleon and Prometheus

Their teamwork against weaponless Linlin has been great, menaging temporarily remove her from the rooftop (and from the island...):
  • Kidd pushing Linlin vertically with "Repel"
  • Law pushing Linlin horizontally with "Tact"
  • Linlin being pushed outside Onigashima
When it comes to personal feats, both showed to be able to stand against her:
  • Kidd overpowering Linlin physically and crushing her to the ground with "Punk Gibson"
  • Law blitzing Linlin and attacking her with "Counter Shock"

So...
- How do you see this battle play out?
- Who will win?

:myman:

If they receive help, it will be from either Luffy or Zoro.

Otherwise, their best bet is to attempt pushing BM to the sea one more time.

Last edited: