Character Discussion Eustass Kid is the tankiest character in Wano!

Lol big mom normal punches and slapping was hurting him that a stupid question of course black meria can hurt him, he is link to his big father idiot :suresure: hell looking at it now I have sanji bros and sister durability above kidd by a mile kid hasnt taken a direct name attack himself from no strong person and please don't say say big mom Lil lightning because straws was talking much power lighting than that Lil one Kidd too since skypia :denzimote:

:milaugh:

That was just Oda BS.
Maybe that just explains who and why they can survive.

The people who died were the ones who didn't get treated by Chopper bandages.

If you don't get a healer on time, you die lol. But since everyone got the help of Chopper, even Kinemon, he just didn't die.

So it doesn't matter if you have fatal wounds, if you are treated on time, you can be 100% some time after.
That Oda.

Finally someone who acknowledges the different strengths Oda portrayed of Law and Kid. They are both formidable opponents and benefitted from each other's skills. For example, Law is quite tanky, but Kid is tankier. Kid is quite strong, but Law has stronger lethality. They are strong alone but basically impossible to beat together. Both are clearly approaching Admiral level if not nearly there.

It's pretty clear they both were covering for each other. For example, Kid takes a while to create and form his metal structures, which is where Law comes in to be able to deflect and disable Big Mom temporarily so that Kid could make his rail gun. What surprised me most is that Law sat there and tanked Big Mom CoA punches being rained on him, and still was able to pull off his most draining move of Puncture Wille, which showed his insane endurance. Then there is Kid who can seemingly withstand any number of attacks due to his metal creations?? Quite a showing.

Kid: tank, bruiser, durability
Law: tactics, quick lethality, endurance

No downplay needed:cheers:

Last edited:
Luffy, Kid and Law... are the most tank

zoro didn't tank Hakai, he used his swords to block the impact for 1 second and it was enough to break his bones... always the same misinterpretation of the scene...

Law only tanked BM basic koka punches
He blocked TB which also wasn't a TB to the head
Has better stamina than zoro

Luffy >= Kidd > Zoro ~ Law > Killer~ Apoo ~ Capone > rest in endurance and stamina

sadly we cannot say that for sure he didn't tank any attack from Kaido not even once at least not on panel , he tanked some of BM's attacks but so did Law too.
I think Luffy and Zoro are more durable. and Law at last tanked one thunder bagua.

tanking attacks from yonkos is a major feat that most characters can’t match. This is why I say Kid and Law are stronger than most yonko commanders. I don’t think Katakuri could tank half of the shit they took.
Not everyone is tanky
Law has tanked what really? 1 half assed TB + koka punches? BM was also sleeping on her back

There's a reason Oda used kid to tank all the best moves from BM and be nerfed by hawkins while Law wasn't

G5 Luffy literally was laughing through attacks that would wipe out every other member of the alliance.

Like, you can take Kid vs Yamato vs Zoro vs Law and stick that all to the side, Luffy’s very obviously the best tank on the alliance side.

And Kaido and Big Mom on the villain side.