Speculations Eustass Kid should fight Queen

I really don't get the design comparisons. Its not like Kaku fought Usopp because they both had long noses.

That said I actually wanted Kid to fight Queen for a long time while Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe fought Flying 6 members (Whos Who, Page 1/Black Maria, Sasaki respectively), but it seems the scale of power with the F6 shifted a bit and the calamities are potentially being reserved for them instead.

Kidd barely survive New World, Lost his arms while Law survived better than Kids, win agaisnt Doffy with Luffy but Kidd has better potrayal than Law??? Wow
Kid barely survived new world because he was fighting against Yonko crews while Law was not. That’s part of the reason why he has probably grown way more stronger since time skip than law has.

And yes Kid has had better portrayal than Law from the very arc the Supernova were introduced and he still does now. The only times that Kids portrayal took a hit was when Brulee said a sweet commander tore his arm off, but we ended up finding out that wasn’t true.

- In the Saboady arc Oda introduces only Luffy and Kid as captains that have another Supernova in their crew.

- As of right now Luffy and Kid are the only Supernova with conquerers haki

- Luffy and Kid are the only Supernova who have expressed that they want to be Pirate King

- Kid is the only Supernova who has ever had a higher bounty than Luffy

- Law is Luffys henchman while Kid actually rejected Luffy’s alliance offer in chapter 950

- Oda goes out of his way multiple times to draw scenes of Luffy and Kid competing

Oda constantly draws parallels between only Luffy and Kid for a reason. There is a reason Law is not included in these parallels/comparisons. It’s because Oda is portraying Kid as the only Supernova who will ever truly rival Luffy and probably be at least close to or equal to his strength. I am sure that when Kid starts to get more feats you will see that he is much closer to Luffy than Law. Who is already established as Luffys cheerleader.

Kid barely survived new world because he was fighting against Yonko crews while Law was not. That’s part of the reason why he has probably grown way more stronger since time skip than law has.

And yes Kid has had better portrayal than Law from the very arc the Supernova were introduced and he still does now. The only times that Kids portrayal took a hit was when Brulee said a sweet commander tore his arm off, but we ended up finding out that wasn’t true.

- In the Saboady arc Oda introduces only Luffy and Kid as captains that have another Supernova in their crew.

- As of right now Luffy and Kid are the only Supernova with conquerers haki

- Luffy and Kid are the only Supernova who have expressed that they want to be Pirate King

- Kid is the only Supernova who has ever had a higher bounty than Luffy

- Law is Luffys henchman while Kid actually rejected Luffy’s alliance offer in chapter 950

- Oda goes out of his way multiple times to draw scenes of Luffy and Kid competing

Oda constantly draws parallels between only Luffy and Kid for a reason. There is a reason Law is not included in these parallels/comparisons. It’s because Oda is portraying Kid as the only Supernova who will ever truly rival Luffy and probably be at least close to or equal to his strength. I am sure that when Kid starts to get more feats you will see that he is much closer to Luffy than Law. Who is already established as Luffys cheerleader.
Lol I'm not saying Kidd was not Luffy rival, I'm saying Law achievement/feat were better than Kidd. In NW Kidd getting L everywhere he goes but Law making W what ever he does. Kidd and Luffy rivalries, yeah of course never doubt it but Oda alreadt make it Kidd lost to Luffy when Zoro beat Killer.

Lol I'm not saying Kidd was not Luffy rival, I'm saying Law achievement/feat were better than Kidd. In NW Kidd getting L everywhere he goes but Law making W what ever he does. Kidd and Luffy rivalries, yeah of course never doubt it but Oda alreadt make it Kidd lost to Luffy when Zoro beat Killer.
What you’re talking about is feats and accomplishments, I am talking about portrayal. By the way Kid is portrayed as a rival to Luffy that puts his portrayal over Laws, who is portrayed as a cheerleader. Zoro beating Killer doesn’t mean that Kid lost to Luffy. If we’re going by your logic then. Kid >>> Law because Killer >>> Bepo lol.

What you’re talking about is feats and accomplishments, I am talking about portrayal. By the way Kid is portrayed as a rival to Luffy that puts his portrayal over Laws, who is portrayed as a cheerleader. Zoro beating Killer doesn’t mean that Kid lost to Luffy. If we’re going by your logic then. Kid >>> Law because Killer >>> Bepo lol.
Feat and achievement also one way how people tell stories just like comparing Law and Kidd bounty on Sanbody.Take it or leave it

Killer vs Apoo makes a lot of sense but there hasn't been a proper build up for Kid vs Queen. They barely know each other and Kid doesn't even care about him. I wouldn't read too much in their similarities, it rarely means anything.