Speculations Eustass Kid should fight Queen

Eustass Kid vs. Queen

So I’ve been seeing that many fans have been arguing over who will fight Queen. Mainly it’s between Zoro and Sanji, but I think that Eustass Kid might be the one who ultimately ends up facing Queen.

Reasons for Eustass Kid vs. Queen:

- Kid gets revenge for being water tortured by Queen in Udon Prison (Kids least favorite food is Curry Udon btw lol)

- Both wear goggles, lipstick, and have a mechanical arm

- Both like collecting weapons (in an sbs Oda said one of Kids hobbies is collecting weapons)

- Queen and Apoo seem to be some sort of duo. They seem cool with each other. Queen calls Apoo, “brother Apoo”. This could be a perfect tag team revenge match for Kid and Killer who we know is also a duo. Kid takes Queen while Killer takes Apoo.

- Kid’s use of metal would be a great counter to Queens bullets. He could make some sort of metal armor that bullets would bounce off of. From what we have seen Killer also counters Apoo’s ability. He didn’t need to cover his ears to not hear Apoos sound while Luffy, Zoro, and Kid did. It probably has something to do with his mask. He is also the one who tells them how Apoo’s abilities work.

- This would be a great warmup fight for Kid before he helps Luffy against Kaido. It gives Oda a chance to show off more of his devil fruit abilities and he can gain respect as a true rival to Luffy by showing he can handily defeat a Yonko commander.

Thoughts?
I'm 100% in, Kidd shouldn't only be a support character in Kaido fight.
He will have his fight with Queen and then will join the battle of the dome and in the end, after Zoro reopened Kaido's wound, he will give the last blow with Luffy (I'm thinking about that giant sword in Onigashima…)

Zoro will asked Drake help to throw him up at Queen places just like Zoro did with Pica using Orlumbus. Drake enter hybrid form btw

Or

Queen who were busy firing his gun will get nudge from behind by Sanji/Jinbei and fell down to lower floor where Drake and Zoro are. This momentum will take out Ice Oni and the gifter in that area

:kata:

Kidd right now would be lucky to be given enough credit to be considered on Law's level, let alone anything further.

He needs some decent feats to even be considered about the likes of Killer or Hawkins.
Kids portrayal >> Laws portrayal
Portrayal > Feats in One Piece
Kid is portrayed as Luffys only true rival of the Worst Generation while Law is portrayed as Luffys cheerleader.
:kayneshrug:

Kids portrayal >> Laws portrayal
Portrayal > Feats in One Piece
Kid is portrayed as Luffys only true rival of the Worst Generation while Law is portrayed as Luffys cheerleader.
:kayneshrug:
Well Kidd's portrayal is literally his bounty.

Big Bounty is not necessarily = big power level, this is why I was saying.

If Kidd's hype had him a powerhouse, I would not have cared about feats.

This is the case of Zoro but not Kidd.

Kidd barely survive New World, Lost his arms while Law survived better than Kids, win agaisnt Doffy with Luffy but Kidd has better potrayal than Law??? Wow
And the reason why his bounty skyrocketed can be found in his heinous actions and his heinous actions alone. He never did something special to be considered a powerhouse.

The likes of Lucci and Crocodile easily have more hype than Kidd right now when it comes to pure strenght and that is because of their better portrayal.

Kidd barely survive New World, Lost his arms while Law survived better than Kids, win agaisnt Doffy with Luffy but Kidd has better potrayal than Law??? Wow
Kidd has to make an impact this arc or his character could never be taken seriously again...

By beating Queen and taking part in Kaidou's fall he could atleast lower the gap to Luffy who has beaten (with help) 2 Yonkou Commanders

The only other SN who has beaten a high-YC was Urouge :cheers:

At the moment Law has a better standing than kid but only he chose Luffy as his partner and not the snitch apoo :pepapoo:

S

stealthblack

at this point, it seems like the most likely scenario, even more if kamazo gets infected and kidd gets mad at queen.

doesn't look like oda has big plans for kidd, i doubt he will even get king, much less kaidou