Character Discussion Everlasting Legend of Great Era

who gonna have an Everlasting (+100 years) name by end of one piece? (~Great Era)

• Total voters
about Mihawk ... will he be remembered that much when Zoro surpassed him in everyway and beat him in relatively young age?
and it's without a doubt that at some point Zoro will be surpassed himself ... no one can stay at top forever
Yea get you that's why I said him being the WSS of HIS gen will be remembered. He ryuma and zoro will be the only confirmed WSS in op history. That title if swordsmanship is still a primary fighting style may keep mihawks name relevant.

Yea get you that's why I said him being the WSS of HIS gen will be remembered. He ryuma and zoro will be the only confirmed WSS in op history. That title if swordsmanship is still a primary fighting style may keep mihawks name relevant.
for his Gen ? sure no doubt

yes but would entire world of one piece remember him in next few centuries?

I mean majority of current day world don't know who Ryuma is ... only Wano remember him and that's cause he SAVED wano

I mean ... why would people remember Shanks , Mihawk or Black Beard ... care to explain? (I'm legit asking btw)

"AT THIS POINT"

Shanks most famous act in history should be sacrifice his arm
Mihawk most famous act in history should his final duel with Zoro
Teach most famous act in history should his final duel with Luffy

are those enough to make a man name everlasting in history books?
Post automatically merged:

tbh .... I think Dragon fame should be no less than Luffy

he's the Leader of New Era in history ... that's WHOLE other level of fame ... he's the man who will determine what should remain for world and what should be forgotten (if he wants)
Well,Zoro wil surprass Ryuma's legend so Mihawk falling to Zoro will make Shanks being remembered also,because they were rivals.
Luffy will be a greater pirate king than Roger so Black Beard will ge a lot of infamy as well!Blackbeard may take out Shanks too,one more reason for him to be famous!
Mihawk-WSS,Shanks rival and ultimate obstacle for Zoro's dream!
Shanks-sailed with pirate king,yonko,has the respect of celestial dragon,ended summit war!
BB-captured ace,became a shichibukai,invaded impel down to recruit his crew,killed whitebeard and stole gura gura no mi,first man to have 2 df,defeated marco+wb remants,knows how to steal devil fruits,will do something big soon,might kill shanks,will fight luffy for pirate king title!BB will be legendary for sure,like the real life BB!

Last edited:
for his Gen ? sure no doubt

yes but would entire world of one piece remember him in next few centuries?

I mean majority of current day world don't know who Ryuma is ... only Wano remember him and that's cause he SAVED wano
My guy there are only 3 WSS if there are still characters that want to be swordsmen mihawks name can live on. This is all I'm saying.

Yes the world could still know of mihawk 100 years but it depends on the people. If swordsmanship becomes archaic and no one cares about swordsmanship then obviously mihawk will be forgotten. His relevance to history will be being WSS of his gen and if no one cares about being swordsman then no one's gonna talk about mihawk. Mihawk will leave behind 1 of 2 black blades in history.

Wano has closed borders with little that comes in and out. How do you expect the world to know when the only people who talk about ryuma are on a closed off island? Come on now and even the marines knew ryuma. Ryuma is still known even now.

Whomever will be meritorious enough to be remembered, but also particularly recognized, so not necessarily based off great deeds, but important ones overall. Independently from kind of facture.

So perhaps Akainu, Teach could for example.

Whomever will be meritorious enough to be remembered, but also particularly recognized, so not necessarily based off great deeds, but important ones overall. Independently from kind of facture.

So perhaps Akainu, Teach could for example.
doubt anyone remember Akainu for being a solder in final war and a fleet admiral for just 2 years

doubt Akainu have any W as a fleet admiral

Goat Duo: (New Joy Boy + Strongest Ever)

1. Monkey D. Luffy ---> Pirate King + Bringer of Dawn (He will change the World forever)
2. Roronoa Zoro ---> Greatest Swordsman + Strongest Man + Right Hand Man of Luffy

Most Inspiring Trio: (Inspiring Pirate + Inspiring Marine/Royalty + Inspiring General/Commander)

3. Gol D. Roger ---> Pirate King + Trigger of New Era
4. Monkey D. Garp ---> Greatest Marine & their Hero + King of New WG
5. Monkey D. Dragon ---> Most Wanted Man + Inspirer of World Revos + Commander General of New WG

Undying Legends: (Legendary Man + Legendary Sacrifice + Legendary Empire + Legendary Duel)

6. Edward Newgate ---> Strongest Man + Yonko + Inspiring Death in MF War
7. Charlotte Linlin ---> Queen of Biggest Pirate Empire, Family & Utopia for all Races
8. Shanks ---> Yonko + Hero of New Era (If he dies, his Sacrifice will be Greatest Ever)
9. Dracule Mihawk ---> Greatest Swordsman + Most Legendary Duel ever against Zoro

Honorable Mentions:

Kozuki Momonosuke ---> Could become the Next Greatest in Power, Authority & Influence
Usopp ---> Greatest Sniper + Legendary Tales of his Adventures + Leader of Elbaf Giants
Vinsmoke Sanji ---> Greatest Chef ever & most Famous inside All Blue for his Restaurant, Adventure with Luffy & Germa 66
Marshall D. Teach ---> Biggest Threat in History of Pirates + Possibly User of Three DFs
Im-Sama ---> False King who was at the center of History (If his Story becomes Known)
Tony Tony Chopper ---> Greatest Doctor ever
Nami ---> The One who drew World Map
Brook ---> Legendary Musician (Could be Immortal btw)
Koby ---> Future Greatest Marine
Kaido ---> Strongest Creature + Yonko + Whatever he does next in either Wano or after
Shirahoshi ---> Poseidon & Queen of All Blue
Kid ---> As most Hyped Supernova, he might become Someone worthy of being remembered
Vegapunk ---> Greatest Mind ever + Whatever he might do in Final Arc
Franky ---> Might build Pluton & do something Crazy with it to be remembered for generations
Rayleigh ---> Right Hand Man of Roger + Mentor of Luffy + Could help in Final Arc
... etc

Starting from the fact that the WG erased Xebec and crew, so the most powerfull crew we have seen in OP so far probably, like nothing I guess that powerwise and storywise BB will be remembered as some great calamity about the others ok they will have their big reputations but nothing that go past 100 years. I have seen people putting Dragon on high positions as well but the man really needs to do something, anything, at this point in the manga. Anyway him worried and indecisive about Sabo wasn't so hyping. Mihawk will be overshadowed by Zoro yet he has good chances to keep a 100 years reputations but of course only among swordsmen (a bit like Ryuma is the god of the land of swordsmen) but in general among common folk, even less when you consider that Luffy, Zoro and BB at the very least by EoS will be above him and so cover his figure.

we have people in one piece world who are said to be legends ...

and we have people in one piece who are Everlasting Legend ... people who will be remembered for a LONG time (+100 years at least)

Roger and Ryuma are 2 OBVIOUS examples

this people will be remembered for a LONG time

but who .... among the great people of This Era will be remembered for more than a 100 years ?

p.s

I add Teach , Big Mom and Kaido to the list as well but no other from past or future

p.s

but everlasting I mean at least few centuries
+100 years don't means just 100
When it comes to everlasting name value in the history of the world, I would give you my honest list.

Teach is worst generation, he is name of new generation and would be a legend alongside Luffy/Zoro.

Dragon would be most remembered name of this era due to him going directly against current regime

Shanks would be close second due to how involved he is in world politics

Mihawk would be third due to him being Zoro's final fight and his battle with Shanks is already a historical legend

Akainu would be 4th as most important naval officer of his era

Kaido 5th
Big Mom 6th

Roger and Ryuma are 2 OBVIOUS examples
Roger's legacy hasn't quite tested for centuries unlike Ryumas.
Whether or not he is remembered in next 400 years remains to be seen.

When it comes to everlasting name value in the history of the world, I would give you my honest list.

Teach is worst generation, he is name of new generation and would be a legend alongside Luffy/Zoro.

Dragon would be most remembered name of this era due to him going directly against current regime

Shanks would be close second due to how involved he is in world politics

Mihawk would be third due to him being Zoro's final fight and his battle with Shanks is already a historical legend

Akainu would be 4th as most important naval officer of his era

Kaido 5th
Big Mom 6th

Roger's legacy hasn't quite tested for centuries unlike Ryumas.
Whether or not he is remembered in next 400 years remains to be seen.
I still think no.1 and 2 are Luffy/Dragon
Dragon can control the history itself ... a man who will set on Empty Throne ...
even if Zoro become world strongest man ever Dragon fame should be much bigger

people should remember big politician above all
as they do in real life

Holy Men > Heroes > Kings > Rest

should be best order

p.s
I'm even willing to say Zoro will be 3rd most famous men among all you listed
but realistically can't assume his fame would surpass Luffy or Dragon

I mean look at Ryuma
he was remembered cause he was a hero who became a god of a single nation
that's why his that important ...
Zoro? he can't be the main hero and he can't be the king and he can't be the god for entire world

Last edited:
I mean ... why would people remember Shanks , Mihawk or Black Beard ... care to explain? (I'm legit asking btw)

"AT THIS POINT"

Shanks most famous act in history should be sacrifice his arm
Mihawk most famous act in history should his final duel with Zoro
Teach most famous act in history should his final duel with Luffy

are those enough to make a man name everlasting in history books?

tbh .... I think Dragon fame should be no less than Luffy

he's the Leader of New Era in history ... that's WHOLE other level of fame ... he's the man who will determine what should remain for world and what should be forgotten (if he wants)
Blackbeards threat is going to be World ending type of shit. The Gura Gura is hyped to be life wiping potential. No way that's not coming into play before the series concludes.