Future Events Every Gorosei member will have a pet Seraphim

I believe this is how Oda will manage to make the Gorosei threatening in spite of their weak combat abilities hax aside.

The Gorosei fights will mostly be 1v2s or 2v2s if the fighters are too weak

V-Nasujuro will have S-Hawk

Ju Peter will have S-Flamingo

Markus Mars will have S-Gecko

Topman Valkyrie will have S-Crocodile

S-Bear, S-Shark S-Snake probably wont be there due to Bonney's authority, Jinbe's loyalty towards Luffy and Hancock's love for Luffy

I believe this is how Oda will manage to make the Gorosei threatening in spite of their weak combat abilities hax aside.

S-Bear, S-Shark S-Snake probably wont be there due to Bonney's authority, Jinbe's loyalty towards Luffy and Hancock's love for Luffy
Vegapunk said Kuma's clones will obey Bonney, so except for S-Bear I don't see why others should obey Bonney.

That's so random, and why do you assume every other Gorosei member is like Saturn?

Gorosei have yet to care about the Seraphim

For all their hype, the Seraphim weren't even or the Gorosei agenda when they arrived in Egghead

Good theory. Luffy's EOS alliance will probably be stupidly strong and since it's very likely that Marines and WG won't fall at the same place simply the Gorosei alone won't be enough.