General & Others Everything wrong with Zoro vs King

For me, the only thing wrong about the fight was that Zoro cut King's mask. Before that, it was an excellent fight. Zoro had to try to defeat an ugly villain. I kept waiting for it to happen. But then... King's mask was off and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Well, I said to myself, it's just a little crush, he's still a villain. I can't fall in love with a villain, right? But the next chapter it was clear he was waiting for Joy Boy and unfortunately found himself on the wrong side. So now I can't be fully happy with Zoro's victory because he felled my angel.

Oda only cares for Luffy that's all.

Zoro ever since the Daz Bones fight hasn't really learnt anything in his fights about swordsman ship (tbf him taming Enma was cool) but really Zoro's goal is to be WSS yet all his fights seem to feel like well that's #2 in the crew might as well fight them

The fight suffered from the fact that Oda didn't want to reveal much about King, it could've spoiled something he intended for the future thus offscreened as much as possible.

This means nothing. Holy shit...
Then that’s your problem

If an entire Yonko crew can fight 10 year old lunarians for over 12 hours AND FAIL to damage them for 12 + hours… A Yonko, and yonko’s crew, and a bunch of top level Cp-0 agents… All working together for 12 + hours… And they never reach the limit of these 10 year old lunarians

Then this is what I’m taking… This is the manga canon for me, not your headcanon… Zoro fought king for 15 minutes and you’re claiming he exhausted king’s durability yet he fought the 10 years old lunarians for 12 hours and failed to exhaust their durability

My guy, I’m done. Keep believing your bullshit, I won’t

Then that’s your problem

If an entire Yonko crew can fight 10 year old lunarians for over 12 hours AND FAIL to damage them for 12 + hours… A Yonko, and yonko’s crew, and a bunch of top level Cp-0 agents… All working together for 12 + hours… And they never reach the limit of these 10 year old lunarians

Then this is what I’m taking… This is the manga canon for me, not your headcanon… Zoro fought king for 15 minutes and you’re claiming he exhausted king’s durability yet he fought the 10 years old lunarians for 12 hours and failed to exhaust their durability

My guy, I’m done. Keep believing your bullshit, I won’t
Pacifista maybe creates the day before they faced Supernovas. So what? It is a fucking weapon.

Mother Flame could have been created a week before it destroyed Lulusia Kingdom. It is a weapon.

Momo with Kaido DF being 8 years old and getting the 20 years of Shinobu DF can beat anyone who can't use CoC coating or internal damage. And his mentality is of a 8 years who doesn't know haki. At least Seraphim does know haki.