Character Discussion Expectations for Kong "World Governament Commander-in-Chief"

Kong is the the current "World Gov. Commander-in-Chief"/"Supreme Military Commander", a rank even higher than "Fleet Admiral" (his former position)
He made his appearence in the story only once, while discussing Sengoku's dimissions in Marijoa (chapter 594)

From the few indormations we have:
- What do you expect from him? -
- When/Where/How will he have a central role? -
- Do you expect him to have a DF/Unique ability? If yes, which one? -

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kong is the the current "World Gov. Commander-in-Chief"/"Supreme Military Commander", a rank even higher than "Fleet Admiral" (his former position)
He made his appearence in the story only once, while discussing Sengoku's dimissions in Marijoa (chapter 594)

From the few indormations we have:
- What do you expect from him? -
- When/Where/How will he have a central role? -
- Do you expect him to have a DF/Unique ability? If yes, which one? -
i still hope Oda give him Mythical Zoan : Wukong or something like that

He looks hella strong to me
For his rank, he should have supreme control over all military matters (Marines, Cipher Pol for example). Shoould have even more power than Sakazuki
No way he controls Cypher pols
They're not a military force and they're directly serving the CDs.

Right now I don't see what his job can actually be. He's just a FA that doesn't take part in battles?

Right now I don't see what his job can actually be. He's just a FA that doesn't take part in battles?
Not sure about that, CP (secret agency) works for the WG and Kong is the "Supreme Commander" of WG military forces. True question is: is CP0 considerable a military force or not?

As for Kong himself, he looks to much 'in shape' to me to not have an operative role under high risk circumstances (like the final war for example)

Not sure about that, CP (secret agency) works for the WG and Kong is the "Supreme Commander" of WG military forces. True question is: is CP0 considerable a military force or not?

As for Kong himself, he looks to much 'in shape' to me to not have an operative role under high risk circumstances (like the final war for example)
I believe that Kong controls CP1-9 and that he is the link between the CDs and CP0, that is, he transmits the orders of the CDs to CP0.

I think his role in the Final War will be similar to Sengoku's role in Marineford.

Kong’s a weird one. Everything about the guy in his one appearance was hype, but then Oda just ignored the guy totally. Why not involve him at the Reverie? Or in the talk about Rocks with Sengoku where we got the Yonko bounties? How come Roger didn’t mention him as one of the Marines who could give him a fight?

I think if he’s ever going to play a role it’ll be in the Roger/Garp flashback, he just doesn’t seem to be all that relevant in the present day, despite his position. Maybe a case of a character Oda did have plans for, but has dropped to try and hurry the series up.

Kong’s a weird one. Everything about the guy in his one appearance was hype, but then Oda just ignored the guy totally. Why not involve him at the Reverie? Or in the talk about Rocks with Sengoku where we got the Yonko bounties? How come Roger didn’t mention him as one of the Marines who could give him a fight?

I think if he’s ever going to play a role it’ll be in the Roger/Garp flashback, he just doesn’t seem to be all that relevant in the present day, despite his position. Maybe a case of a character Oda did have plans for, but has dropped to try and hurry the series up.
I hope it's not the case, but is a possibility yeah

He must be 80+. Hard to expect anything of him honestly.

What is he commanding? Does the WG have another military power or does he just order around the armies of each WG kingdom?

He likely controls the Marines, Cipher Pol 1-9 (Tenryuubito control CP0), Impel Down, and the Shichibukai (Now they're replacement). Though 'Control' is probably only managing the leaders of said groups.