General & Others Exposing chapter 1014

What did I just read ?!!:gokulaugh: Oda you laughingstock amongst writers , coward.

- oda again insist on forcing “over powered Laido “ when he got clowned by everyone and their mothers... kiku penetrated him like no one could not even oden and should have cut his hand and head off as well (plot armor for Laido lmao)... broken bones dead zoro blitzed him and give him permanent scar, I don’t want to imagine what full power zoro will do to that clown.
beside Luffy probably can come back to SOLO him magically...

- oda keep stomping and humiliating the beast pirates and calamities to the dirty mud to the point that smoothie, yes guys smoothie looks BETTER then all of the calamities combined ... jack in this raid have been a useless background character and it seems his mammoth ancient zoan recovery is so trash that he is is still fighting dead mink... king even with help of queen got trashed by Marco and failed almost everything he tried to accomplish, just good for talking... queen the clown is getting stalled by chopper for like half an hour now... why they are called calamities, why ? They surly are a calamity for Laido but then it’s Laido I guess...

- queen the plague an almost one billion & half guy YET ;

1- lost to chopper TWO times where he overcomed his viruses. First time at prison and second time at onigashima...not even single fodder died both times.

2- got punched hard by chopper and he Even made him BLEED. Then oda comes in this chapter forcing the “I can’t hurt him” bullshit when he ALREADY did few chapters ago.

3- chopper DODGES his attack with tens of arrows that keep coming to his back , same attack he used at Marco :crazwhat:

4- but wait there is more... he got the same treatment big mom got by Kidd last chapter...wow I am so surprised.

5- all of this with PEROSPERO HELP :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

6- this is the same chopper that got off paneled by Perospero EVEN with brook help.

- Perospero being hold back by PIS/CIS... he was talking big about “teaching the youngsters a lesson “ then he attack chopper that queen is fighting...what ? Also what happened to his arrows that big mom and he thought could damage Marco ? Oda is a hack.

- big mom ...again oda keeps shitting on her already destroyed character , it’s so tragic. she is acting OUT OF CHARACTER as not only she still at this point didn’t go after Luffy BUT she keeps fighting Kidd and LAUGHS when she heard that kaido KILLED LUFFY... the reason she came to wano challenging kaido was because of LUFFY’S HEAD... but then oda apologists will probably say this shows the “complexity and deep writing “ from oda just like mother mode.

The so called “tragedy “ part will have its own thread.

What did I just read ?!!:gokulaugh: Oda you laughingstock amongst writers , coward.

- oda again insist on forcing “over powered Laido “ when he got clowned by everyone and their mothers... kiku penetrated him like no one could not even oden and should have cut his hand and head off as well (plot armor for Laido lmao)... broken bones dead zoro blitzed him and give him permanent scar, I don’t want to imagine what full power zoro will do to that clown.

- oda keep stomping and humiliating the beast pirates and calamities to the dirty mud to the point that smoothie, yes guys smoothie looks BETTER then all of the calamities combined ... jack in this raid have been a useless background character and it seems his mammoth ancient zoan recovery is so trash that he is is still fighting dead mink... king even with help of queen got trashed by Marco and failed almost everything he tried to accomplish, just good for talking... queen the clown is getting stalled by chopper for like half an hour now... why they are called calamities, why ? They surly are a calamity for Laido but then it’s Laido I guess...

1- lost to chopper TWO times where he overcomed his viruses. First time at prison and second time at onigashima...not even single fodder died both times.

2- got punched hard by chopper and he Even made him BLEED. Then oda comes in this chapter forcing the “I can’t hurt him” bullshit when he ALREADY did few chapters ago.

3- chopper DODGES his attack with tens of arrows that keep coming to his back , same attack he used at Marco :crazwhat:

4- but wait there is more... he got the same treatment big mom got by Kidd last chapter...wow I am so surprised.

6- this is the same chopper that got off paneled by Perospero EVEN with brook help.

- Perospero being hold back by PIS/CIS... he was talking big about “teaching the youngsters a lesson “ then he attack chopper that queen is fighting...what ? Also what happened to his arrows that big mom and he thought could damage Marco ? Oda is a hack.

- big mom ...again oda keeps shitting on her already destroyed character , it’s so tragic. she is acting OUT OF CHARACTER as not only she still at this point didn’t go after Luffy BUT she keeps fighting Kidd and LAUGHS when she heard that kaido KILLED LUFFY... the reason she came to wano challenging kaido was because of LUFFY’S HEAD... but then oda apologists will probably say this shows the “complexity and deep writing “ from oda just like mother mode.

Making Zoan bleed a little doesn't mean much. Queen took a barrage of attacks from Marco and is fine afterwards. Zoan are known for toughness and hugh recovery. Thats why Queen is laughing. Chopper doing the bare minimum.

I agree with basically all of this.

Chopper facing Queen doesn’t seem organic at all lmao, Oda tries to play it off as Chopper fighting an uphill battle but the fact that it’s even a fight to begin with makes no sense.

This is the same Chopper who was brought to his knees by a bunch of overgrown kids, now he is dodging named attacks from a commander
:gokulaugh:
I felt nothing over Kiku’s death, good riddance. Kinemon dying will make me do a double take most likely but I wouldn’t care that much, not like Oda has the balls to kill main characters anyway.

This arc is dragging and I’m furious that every fight is being off screened.

BITCH DON’T HYPE UP KID VS BIG MOM THEN NOT EVEN SHOW IT. And I guess Killer is dead or something because he wasn’t shown lol

Double lol at Jimbei’s neck block. Who’s Fodder is weak

I agree with basically all of this.

Chopper facing Queen doesn’t seem organic at all lmao, Oda tries to play it off as Chopper fighting an uphill battle but the fact that it’s even a fight to begin with makes no sense.

This is the same Chopper who was brought to his knees by a bunch of overgrown kids, now he is dodging named attacks from a commander
:gokulaugh:
I felt nothing over Kiku’s death, good riddance. Kinemon dying will make me do a double take most likely but I wouldn’t care that much, not like Oda has the balls to kill main characters anyway.

This arc is dragging and I’m furious that every fight is being off screened.

BITCH DON’T HYPE UP KID VS BIG MOM THEN NOT EVEN SHOW IT. And I guess Killer is dead or something because he wasn’t shown lol

Double lol at Jimbei’s neck block. Who’s Fodder is weak
Killer wasn’t shown because he’s wearing a literal mask how tf is Oda supposed to show him there’s no even enough pages.

how tf is it a stupid ass excuse? You realize how dumb you sound? Multiple people weren’t shown killer scabbards drake etc.

why tf would killer be a reaction he literally has a fucking mask on. You just consistently say stupid shit.
Killer is in a soecific fight. Everyone else got shown who was in a singled out fight. What does a mask matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go eat a dick moron, Killer is in a soecific fight. Everyone else got shown who was in a singled out fight. What does a mask matter yo imbecile
Because your an annoying as fuck and don’t have a fucking brain.

is drake also dead because he wasn’t shown? Are all the scabbards dead because they weren’t shown?

Oda has a specific amount of pages week to week he can’t just have every characters reaction and how the fuck is someone with a mask gonna react?

did usopp say something?

Did Robin?

did brook?

So how tf is a guy with a mask gonna fucking react

Because your an annoying as fuck and don’t have a fucking brain.

is drake also dead because he wasn’t shown? Are all the scabbards dead because they weren’t shown?

Oda has a specific amount of pages week to week he can’t just have every characters reaction and how the fuck is someone with a mask gonna react?

did usopp say something?

Did Robin?

did brook?

So how tf is a guy with a mask gonna fucking react
Cry me a river

People were clowning on King and Queen after getting smacked by Marco and yet they have no damage at the end. Queen was fine after Marco's kicks and same thing here with Chopper.
Your point ?

big mom was clowned by franky, Robin and jinbe ... she has No damage I know that very well trust me.

let’s not act chopper stalling queen for half hour, dodging his attacks and lifting him to smash him in the ground replicating a YONKO FEAT and making him BLEED is not a huge bullshit. This manga is hot garbage and so is oda the money blind hack

Someone said that he already dropped the manga chapters ago, yet here he is still bitching about it. Go to school dude, drop one piece. Get a girlfriend, have some parties, learn how to be kinky and have a great fun, Have a life. You are actually embarassing yourself way more than the manga itself. Aren't you feel ashamed of yourself to be intoxicated just by a mere manga? Is this Manga that important for you to be cried of? I feel bad for whomever you will date in the future when some of her will doesnt match your expectation. Poor her. Hopefully you will never have any.