General & Others Exposing chapter 1014

Okay there are some things I don't like that you said, but overall I can't deny that Oda makes no sense at all.

This was actually a good chapters. Better than 1013, 1010 for example.

Chopper vs Queen is bullshit. I would say Queen is kind of using this fight to recovery from his fight with Marco. This is the only fit explanation why he is getting slamed for 30min without reacting. But Perospero attacking him is really weird. Seems to me Perospero is throwing random spears to hit everybody(Samurai + Chopper because Monster Point is that big) and not necessarily Chopper because Queen doesn't need at all. But you made a good observation about the chapter Chopper makes Queen bleed. And I'm not taking any use of haki or DF by Marco(that was holding him) to support why he isn't hurting Queen anymore.

Wtf you said by Kiku? I don't remember her doing anything greater than shallow cut like all Scabbards.

But yes, overall Beast Pirates are a joke. Calamities, Tobiroppo, Kaido screaming to Law's fucking stones.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, I saw the title of this thread on the front page and immediately knew a) who created it, b) what the complaints were, and c) that I was gonna write a pithy response to yet another bitchy and indirect public plea for someone to disconnect your wi-fi and change the password to something you’ll never guess :lawsigh:

- big mom ...again oda keeps shitting on her already destroyed character , it’s so tragic. she is acting OUT OF CHARACTER as not only she still at this point didn’t go after Luffy BUT she keeps fighting Kidd and LAUGHS when she heard that kaido KILLED LUFFY... the reason she came to wano challenging kaido was because of LUFFY’S HEAD... but then oda apologists will probably say this shows the “complexity and deep writing “ from oda just like mother mode.
can't agree more with this statement

I don't see why Big Mom laughing at Luffy's defeat is such a murder of character.

She originally came to Wano to kill Luffy so she could send a message to the world that no one messes with a yonko and lives, to "save face". But things have changed. She is now in an alliance with Kaido and in an all out war with multiple supernovas and other important figures.

If Kaido and Big Mom were to succeed in destroying all of the alliance and then went on to terrorize the world, that would have the same effect (and then some) to her public perception as killing Luffy herself, as their new alliance would be crushing most of the new generation and thus would send the same message.

eeee not that far mate..
Far? You think so?
I was actually pretty nice to be honest. People here were already wayyy heavy on him than me. Just read his other 17261726 topics.

The Guy spend his day hating like a mad man and making topics One after the other in a OP fan forum about how bad OP is haha.

He actually stinks troll , but even If he is, dosent change the fact that what i Said first. What kind of life is that? Must suck.

Far? You think so?
I was actually pretty nice to be honest. People here were already wayyy heavy on him than me. Just read his other 17261726 topics.

The Guy spend his day hating like a mad man and making topics One after the other in a OP fan forum about how bad OP is haha.

He actually stinks troll , but even If he is, dosent change the fact that what i Said first. What kind of life is that? Must suck.
Don't try to justify what you said by comparing your words with something else way more gruesome and inconsiderate someone else must have said it to him/her..

ik i have seen his posts .. he COMPLAINS ALOT.. it does seem unreasonable but i won't go as far to insult his existence.. that would be very inconsiderate..

I don't see why Big Mom laughing at Luffy's defeat is such a murder of character.

She originally came to Wano to kill Luffy so she could send a message to the world that no one messes with a yonko and lives, to "save face". But things have changed. She is now in an alliance with Kaido and in an all out war with multiple supernovas and other important figures.
Big Mom came to wano specifically for Luffy, specifically to get revenge on Luffy and yet she keeps getting distracted with shenanigans. You're right that things have changed however you forget to include that things have changed for the worse due to Oda's crappy writing. False hype after false hype.
Post automatically merged:

BROOOOO SHUT THA FUCK UP

LMFAO! But you're a mod? Why not flex your authority? WorstGen mods have to be the nicest mods I ever witnessed.