Controversial Failed ZKK wasn't the Biggest L for the Z boys

Kizaru was shocked that Vegapunk's boots blocked his laser.

I count Vegapunk's boots because Sanji's fodder ass wears it against Kizaru. I don't count Enma because Dressrosa Zoro didn't have Enma when fighting Fujitora. Enma is a nerf though.
Dressrosa fujitora had shusui which is a legendary black sword of which 2 are known to exist, and other two super swords, the wado ichimonji and the other one.
They are celebrated as some the best swords in the world.
Meanwhile, of all the crew where everyone had super boots, the only one that managed to fight Kizaru and deflect lasers is Sanjino
Post automatically merged:

No , you must have some ambition to begin with then CoC enters the chat.
Again, conqueror is something you are born with while seems like everyone can have basic ambition, or at least this is said and depicted

Again, conqueror is something you are born with while seems like everyone can have basic ambition, or at least this is said and depicted
Conqueror is basically your will to do stuff.
Zoro wants to be WSS
Luffy wants to be pirate king
Ace wanted to be pirate king
Kata and WB wanted to protect the family they love at any cost
Roger wanted to be pirate king
Kaidou wanted to be one well
Bigmam wanted to be one as well
Sengoku was top of the marine head quarters
Shanks going for One piece as well

You need amibitions and "will" to do it.

Conqueror is basically your will to do stuff.
Zoro wants to be WSS
Luffy wants to be pirate king
Ace wanted to be pirate king
Kata and WB wanted to protect the family they love at any cost
Roger wanted to be pirate king
Kaidou wanted to be one well
Bigmam wanted to be one as well
Sengoku was top of the marine head quarters
Shanks going for One piece as well

You need amibitions and "will" to do it.
You are calling conqueror basic haki.
Ambition.
Conqueror is the ambition to be at the top, and it is stated that only a few are born with the ability to unlock it.
If you are born without, you cannot unlock it.

Dressrosa fujitora had shusui which is a legendary black sword of which 2 are known to exist, and other two super swords, the wado ichimonji and the other one.
They are celebrated as some the best swords in the world.
Meanwhile, of all the crew where everyone had super boots, the only one that managed to fight Kizaru and deflect lasers is Sanjino
Dressrosa Zoro broke free from Fujitora's gravity with his own power, his own muscle strength.

Sanji blocked Kizaru with boots. Others didn't do it because they didn't try to block it with the boots. Sanji was lucky, his fighting style (kicking with leg) happened to be the one body part who equipped the boots. Don't be dumb.

Dressrosa Zoro broke free from Fujitora's gravity with his own power, his own muscle strength.

Sanji blocked Kizaru with boots. Others didn't do it because they didn't try to block it with the boots. Sanji was lucky, his fighting style (kicking with leg) happened to be the one body part who equipped the boots. Don't be dumb.
Moving goalposts eh, glad to see that you moved from clashing with fujitora to escaping his fruit.
Point accepted, thanks.
And also fodder like DR Law and Doffy had no problems clashing with him, what a bar.

Born with it just a cope.
Nice argument, i'll take your concession

Moving goalposts eh, glad to see that you moved from clashing with fujitora to escaping his fruit.
Point accepted, thanks.
And also fodder like DR Law and Doffy had no problems clashing with him, what a bar.
The discussion has always been about Zoro overpowering Fuji's gravity
Skirmish with Fujitora ended with Zoro overpowering Fuji's gravity
Anyway you don't really believe current Sanji performed better against Kizaru than DR Zoro against Fujitora.
Sanji let Vegapunk dead bruh

DR Law and Doffy never overpowered Fuji's gravity
Don't call Doffy fodder, he schooled the real fodder low diff

Anyway you don't really believe current Sanji performed better against Kizaru than DR Zoro against Fujitora.
Don't remember Zoro having to fight an admiral while protecting an half dead old man, but sure.
But yeah i tought genuinely we were talkjng about fighting, so i am wrong on fuji.

Don't remember Zoro having to fight an admiral while protecting an half dead old man, but sure.
But yeah i tought genuinely we were talkjng about fighting, so i am wrong on fuji.

Well Zoro protected 4 noobs from combined attack of 2 Yonkos
Protected Sunny when he was sleeping Whitebeard style

Sanji couldn't protect 1 old man from mentally nerfed Admiral even when Nika is around

Well Zoro protected 4 noobs from combined attack of 2 Yonkos
Protected Sunny when he was sleeping Whitebeard style

Sanji couldn't protect 1 old man from mentally nerfed Admiral even when Nika is around
Yeah nice moving goalposts .
The noobs ended outperforming him on every stage, namely defeating yonkos, not going down in one hit.
It's just dishonest they way you depict the reality

Yeah nice moving goalposts .
The noobs ended outperforming him on every stage, namely defeating yonkos, not going down in one hit.
It's just dishonest they way you depict the reality
It is the truth :kayneshrug:
Zoro protected 4 noobs better from stronger enemies than Sanji did from weaker enemies.

Anyway, answer this don't run away
Who performed better: DR Zoro against Fujitora in 2014 or current Sanji against mentally nerfed Kizaru in 2024?
If you are not biased you can see Zoro overpowering gravity while Sanji so called fast one never seen rivalling Kizaru's light speed.
You can see Fujitora praised Zoro's flying slash AP while you never see Kizaru praised Sanji's kick. He only got surprised because the boots blocked his laser.
So again even if we don't count Vegapunk dying, who performed better?

It is the truth :kayneshrug:
Zoro protected 4 noobs better from stronger enemies than Sanji did from weaker enemies.

Anyway, answer this don't run away
Who performed better: DR Zoro against Fujitora in 2014 or current Sanji against mentally nerfed Kizaru in 2024?
If you are not biased you can see Zoro overpowering gravity while Sanji so called fast one never seen rivalling Kizaru's light speed.
You can see Fujitora praised Zoro's flying slash AP while you never see Kizaru praised Sanji's kick. He only got surprised because the boots blocked his laser.
So again even if we don't count Vegapunk dying, who performed better?
"Only surprised".
Dishonest as always.
What is the point?
You say Luffy who defeats Kaido a noob and Zoro who ends up as a mummy after 2 hits as better.

Kept running away and avoiding my question? Are you as chicken as Sanji?
What is your question, if not bait posted in the most biased way possible, silly zoro boy?
As you wouldn't understand, i don't really care who outperforms whom, nor remember dressrosa that clearly as I read it 5+ years ago.
But i rememeber Zoro clashing witj Fuji before maybe Sabo arriving? Maybe, not even sure about that.
We'll see, Sanji had a clash before he got an order to disengage, Zoro had all reasons to fight a Fujitora that looked more like a spectator than an actor in Dressrosa, so i wouldn't say that they are very comparable situations.
From what i remember Zoro fought a bit longer but didn't do anything unique, while Sanjino fought for a panel or two and did something nobody has done
But again, different scenario and situations.
Is this an answer, silly fanboy?

Go to Reddit dude
Nobody wanna hear your pretentious statement in a site which is fuel by that
You stick to bot spamming likes n posting hentais
:milaugh:
Kizaru was shocked that Vegapunk's boots blocked his laser.

I count Vegapunk's boots because Sanji's fodder ass wears it against Kizaru. I don't count Enma because Dressrosa Zoro didn't have Enma when fighting Fujitora. Enma is a nerf though.