Controversial Failed ZKK wasn't the Biggest L for the Z boys

What is your question, if not bait posted in the most biased way possible, silly zoro boy?
As you wouldn't understand, i don't really care who outperforms whom, nor remember dressrosa that clearly as I read it 5+ years ago.
But i rememeber Zoro clashing witj Fuji before maybe Sabo arriving? Maybe, not even sure about that.
We'll see, Sanji had a clash before he got an order to disengage, Zoro had all reasons to fight a Fujitora that looked more like a spectator than an actor in Dressrosa, so i wouldn't say that they are very comparable situations.
From what i remember Zoro fought a bit longer but didn't do anything unique, while Sanjino fought for a panel or two and did something nobody has done
But again, different scenario and situations.
Is this an answer, silly fanboy?
"Didn't do something unique" 🤡
Who else broke free from Fujitora's gravity?
Who else whose AP got praised by Fujitora?
You Sanji fanboy either have goldfish memory, or purposely forgetting the manga because the manga has never been nice for fodder Sanji for like 14 years in a row.

Stfu
Your post reminds me of Sanji's stupid apology letter
All that smart ass talk only to end up running away and let Vegapunk died
What a loser

P.s.
What did he do when Lucci one shotted his new master Stussy? Is he a loyal dog or just a little bitch?

You Sanji fanboy either have goldfish memory, or purposely forgetting the manga because the manga has never been nice for fodder Sanji for like 14 years in a row.

Stfu
What a loser

P.s.
What did he do when Lucci one shotted his new master Stussy? Is he a loyal dog or just a little bitch?
Law escaped with no problems from Fujitora, silly boy.
Calling me a sanji fanboy after lie and make up illusions to downplay other characters like Luffy or Sanji.
It would be sad if it wasn't so hilarious.
:risitameh:

Who got ap appreciated, who knows, no other swordsman fought fuji on panel.
Making up imaginary scenarios.

Stfu
What a loser

P.s.
At least he didn't get one shotted by Kizaru like y'all said.

The biggest L sword boys took wasn't Zoro failing to kill Kaido. As a Sanji here is my list of their biggest Ls in Wano that have been swept of the rug.

1. Sanji fighting a calamity. Since Jack was introduced and it became clear Kaido had 3 calamities, Zoro fans (Sanji haters) made countless threads) about how he wasn't going to fight a calamity especially when Kid came into the picture and we already had Law. Well it happened.

2. Sanji won't get a bill bounty. Enough said.

3. Sanji is not at a level of WG. For years none of them gave him any benefit of doubt against the 11 supernovas. Wano basically confirmed he is above half of them.

4. Zoro recognition worldwide. After WCI, the media mentioned Bege, Luffy, Jinbei and Sanji as the conspirators of the Big Mom assassination attempt that left two YC defeated. After Wano, Zoro's name was now where in the headlines. Only the three captains.

B...bu.... But rooftop. Doesn't count if you end in the lower floors fighting headliners and calamities.
These are all horrible LS, but egghead has also been rough for them. Zoro couldn't cut Kaku and high diffed Lucci with Jinbe's help. Hell, he couldn't even finish the kitty! Luffy, on the other hand, low diffed the kitty without acoc.

Last edited:
Again, not the only condition.
You cannot unlock it unless you are born capable of it.
Canonically.
Born with it + unlocking.

Thats what the manga tells us. But well if you wanna argue against the manga canon, you do you
It's more like: it has to be awakened.

You see conquerors isn't a haki that can be taught, learned, or acquired through training. It has to be awakened and unlocked.

The ones who usually do unlock it are the highly motivated, and ambitiously driven. They are very strong mentally. This is someone like whitebeard who is very calm, but a total mental and physical fortress in battle. But not only that, those who are determined to achieve their goals, dreams, and overcome the obstacles thrown at them.

Sadly some people never get that level of drive in their lives in the series. And others do when experiencing high levels of stress, and determination, when their mental capacity is tested.

Anyone with strong determination unlocks it. Your will has to be strong , you can't train it. You have to be born with such personality traits to unlock it. And even if some are born with it , they can't unlock because they are determined enough.

Born with it , is just a cope of they were born for greatness only.

" most people who have made name for themselves in this world posses this power ".

Strong determination and ambition is required.
I have not seen a fodder CoC user until now.
And you both say you were supposed to be born with it.

What you're born with is things like " Voice of all things " not " Strong determination and ambition driven " will only unlock CoC.
But Voice of all things is gate kept by genes and birth.

Mihawk has been a no name bum since East Blue lmao :ihaha:
Lvls to this hahahahah
Post automatically merged:

Wano is totally disconnected from outside world. They couldn't ever know Mihawk if they don't come out.
What about the rest of new world? Is it disconnected aswell? Also, mihawk was already a pirate by the time roger got executed

It's more like: it has to be awakened.

You see conquerors isn't a haki that can be taught, learned, or acquired through training. It has to be awakened and unlocked.

The ones who usually do unlock it are the highly motivated, and ambitiously driven. They are very strong mentally. This is someone like whitebeard who is very calm, but a total mental and physical fortress in battle. But not only that, those who are determined to achieve their goals, dreams, and overcome the obstacles thrown at them.

Sadly some people never get that level of drive in their lives in the series. And others do when experiencing high levels of stress, and determination, when their mental capacity is tested.

Anyone with strong determination unlocks it. Your will has to be strong , you can't train it. You have to be born with such personality traits to unlock it. And even if some are born with it , they can't unlock because they are determined enough.

Born with it , is just a cope of they were born for greatness only.

" most people who have made name for themselves in this world posses this power ".

Strong determination and ambition is required.
I have not seen a fodder CoC user until now.
And you both say you were supposed to be born with it.

What you're born with is things like " Voice of all things " not " Strong determination and ambition driven " will only unlock CoC.
But Voice of all things is gate kept by genes and birth.
Its not cope at all when we have peeps like garp say luffy was born with it.

And Rayleighs statement means some with high ambition dont habe coc, so you cant just unlock that shit by having ambition. Its a combination.

Hf with your selective reading

Its not cope at all when we have peeps like garp say luffy was born with it.
I can call this selective example as well.
You only got one example.

And Rayleighs statement means some with high ambition dont habe coc, so you cant just unlock that shit by having ambition. Its a combination.
Rayleigh no such thing as some high ambitions people don't have it.
He simply said highly ambitious people have it.

These are all horrible LS, but egghead has also been rough for them. Zoro couldn't cut Kaku and high diffed Lucci with Jinbe's help. Hell, he couldn't even finish the kitty! Luffy, on the other hand, low diffed the kitty without acoc.
It's more like that. Goofy used g5 + haki+4 nominal attacks after which he faced Lucci with punches on equal terms and all Goofy achieved was a patch on Lucci's cheek turning into an old man. While Zoro's base destroyed Lucci by turning him into mincemeat, jimbei acknowledged victory twice (Lucci was incapacitated and could barely stand on his feet, later falling to his knees) and did not even hit Lucci, but simply blew dust and wind "to hide from gorosei. Zoro ap base>>>g5 ap and this is reality. I remind you that Goofy has not won A SINGLE BATTLE in this arc.