Versus Battle Fairy Heart Zeref vs Cosmic Fear Garou vs CCC Gilgamesh vs Featherine

Why are Fairy Boy and Garou even here lmao, both Featherine and Gilgamesh solo their pathetic verse with laughable ease, and yes, I'm including Mashima in its entirety when I say that.
:kailaugh:

Why are Fairy Boy and Garou even here lmao, both Featherine and Gilgamesh solo their pathetic verse with laughable ease, and yes, I'm including Mashima in its entirety when I say that.
:kailaugh:
The heck is with this insane Gil wank? Cosmic Garou solos 99% of the Nasuverse and would snap Gil like a twig.

There’s loads of individual Rave Master, FT, and especially Edens Zero characters that would fuck Golden Boi up

Last edited:
The heck? Garou solos 99% of the Nasuverse and there’s loads of individual Rave Master, FT, and especially Edens Zero characters that would fuck Golden Boi up
Don't tag me with your dumbass claims, it was made very clear in that Bleach thread that you can't powerscale for shit.

Just admit that you don’t know shit and are all talk
I know that trying to convince you of anything is a complete waste of time which is why I'm not even going to try.

Featherine and Gilgamesh brutalize both Fairy Boy and Garou's fodder verses with such ease that it's just saddening, nothing you say is going to change that simple fact unfortunately.

I know that trying to convince you of anything is a complete waste of time which is why I'm not even going to try.

Featherine and Gilgamesh brutalize both Fairy Boy and Garou's fodder verses with such ease that it's just saddening, nothing you say is going to change that simple fact unfortunately.
Still waiting for you to back up your claim with feats. No debate with Feathering but Gilgamesh is highly contested in beating either and I’m waiting to here why.

Or is talking shit all your good at, chump?

Still waiting for you to back up your claim with feats. Or is talking shit all your good at, chump?
You're going to be waiting for a very long time then:suresure:

I almost feel bad for Fairy Boy and Garou here but I guess it can't be helped, their verses are just too fodder:kayneshrug:

Translation: You got no argument and are just a garbage-tier troll.

Either Zeref or Garou sweep up the trash while Featherine hangs back and watches.

Translation: You got no argument and are just a garbage-tier troll.

Either Zeref or Garou sweep up the trash while Featherine hangs back and watches.
And where are your arguments? I've yet to see any:few:

Mashymre himself gets treated like a child by Gilgamesh and Featherine, that's just how fodder he is:milaugh:

Sure. Cosmic Garou hilariously outstats any version of Gil by orders of magnitudes and pastes him before a neuron in his brain can fire. It’s really not even a debate. Garou hilariously outstats any in Fate beside the joke characters Space Ishtar whose a living galaxy

For Zeref, Gil could beat him if it was standard Zeref with weapons like Harpe that negate immortality and regeneration or perhaps even Enkidu since if Zeref’s curse counted as making him divine since it’s powered by the God of Death.

Against White Zeref, nothing Gil has in his Gates of Babylon counters Zeref just reversing his own time to undo anything that happens to him. And he’s screwed along with the world once Zeref uses Neo Eclipse.

Your move

Sure. Cosmic Garou hilariously outstats any version of Gil by orders of magnitudes and pastes him before a neuron in his brain can fire. It’s really not even a debate. Garou hilariously outstats any in Fate beside the joke characters Space Ishtar whose a living galaxy

For Zeref, Gil could beat him if it was standard Zeref with weapons like Harpe that negate immortality and regeneration or perhaps even Enkidu since if Zeref’s curse counted as making him divine since it’s powered by the God of Death.

Against White Zeref, nothing Gil has in his Gates of Babylon counters Zeref just reversing his own time to undo anything that happens to him. And he’s screwed along with the world once Zeref uses Neo Eclipse.

Your move
Where's the proof? All I see is your shit opinion:hihihi:

Where's the proof? All I see is your shit opinion:hihihi:
For Garou, all of 167-168: A punch from him and Saitama had its shockwave redirected which took out countless stars and left a void in space, grabbing Saitama and flying from Jupiter to the Sun in seconds at most also showing he’s at least FTL.

Everything I posted with Zeref is just common knowledge of what he’s demonstrated. Even Natsu vaporizing him with a Demolition fist didn’t stop Zeref from just reversing his own time to where it never happened. And if he activate Zero Eclipse, he can travel even a second back in time and Gil along with the current world and timeline are erased.

Or he can just go the more mundane route and stop time to punch a whole through Gil’s head. Timestop from Zeref was demonstrated in the Tartaros arc

For Garou, all of 167-168: A punch from him and Saitama had its shockwave redirected which took out countless stars and left a void in space, grabbing Saitama and flying from Jupiter to the Sun in seconds at most also showing he’s at least FTL.

Everything I posted with Zeref is just common knowledge of what he’s demonstrated. Even Natsu vaporizing him with a Demolition fist didn’t stop Zeref from just reversing his own time to where it never happened. And if he activate Zero Eclipse, he can travel even a second back in time and Gil along with the current world and timeline are erased.

Or he can just go the more mundane route and stomp time to punch a whole through Gil’s head. Timestop from Zeref was demonstrated in the Tartaros arc
Saying something's "common knowledge" isn't proving it, either prove it or stop wasting my time with your lack of arguments:myman: