Versus Battle Fairy Heart Zeref vs Cosmic Fear Garou vs CCC Gilgamesh vs Featherine

Saying something's "common knowledge" isn't proving it, either prove it or stop wasting my time with your lack of arguments:myman:
Arguments are right there and I even cited the common knowledge anyway just for you cuz I know your slow. Your move or concede because I won’t waste anymore effort on someone with no argument

Arguments are right there and I even brought up the common knowledge anyway just for cuz I know your slow. Your move or concede because I won’t waste anymore effort on someone with no argument
You want me to refute a baseless argument with no evidence presented?:lulz:

Pretending like you won because I didn't prove my arguments, yet you haven't proven yours
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

You want me to refute a baseless argument with no evidence presented?:lulz:

Pretending like you won because I didn't prove my arguments, yet you haven't proven yours
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
I brought up how they win? Using abilities they demonstrated and where to find them for citation. What more do you want, impotent little troll?

Saying something isn't proving it, that isn't how an argument works lmao.

I knew you were bad at powerscaling, but I wasn't expecting you to be this bad.
I’m not saying it, it cited where the feats can be looked up. I knew you were slow but I wasn’t expecting you to be this stupid.

Garou- 168-169 of OPM manga. Everything demonstrated by both him and Saitama are overkill and need no further elaboration on why this would be a squash match.

Zeref: Chapter 532 for Neo Eclipse retconning the world and its history up to whatever point in time Zeref travels back to, ending everyone and everything of that timeline, Chapter 533 for time reversal feat even after being vaporized without a trace. 372-373 for timestop

So I’m not just saying, I was citing now twice the feats mentioned. Your turn

I’m not saying it, it cited where the feats can be looked up.

Garou- 168-169 of OPM manga. Everything demonstrated by both him and Saitama are overkill and need no further elaboration on why this would be a squash match.

Zeref: Chapter 532 for Neo Eclipse retconning the world and its history up to whatever point in time Zeref travels back to, ending everyone and everything of that timeline, Chapter 533 for time reversal feat even after being vaporized without a trace. 372-373 for timestop

So I’m not just saying, I was citing now twice the feats mentioned. Your turn
Instead of proving your arguments yourself you pretty much just respond with "read the manga":luffylaugh:

If you don't want to prove it then don't, but don't tag me and create a bunch of bullshit arguments if you're not willing to prove them

Instead of proving your arguments yourself you pretty much just respond with "read the manga":luffylaugh:

If you don't want to prove it then don't, but don't tag me and create a bunch of bullshit arguments if you're not willing to prove them
Not even read the manga, citation of exactly where to look which takes no more than a second. I can’t post screen shots right now.

Your turn, so far you’ve provided nothing

Not even read the manga, citation of exactly where to look which takes no more than a second. I can’t post screen shots right now.

Your turn, so far you’ve provided nothing
That sounds like a you problem, it's not on me to prove your arguments for you, that's your job:kriwhat:

I've provided just as much as you have, my opinion with no proof:goyea:

That sounds like a you problem, it's not on me to prove your arguments for you, that's your job:kriwhat:

I've provided just as much as you have, my opinion with no proof:goyea:
You don’t have to prove for me, I already did with citations anyone can check for.

Your job is to make your own argument for why Gil and your failing at it. Pathetically.

You don’t have to prove for me, I already did with citations anyone can check for.

Your job is to make your own argument for why Gil and your failing at it. Pathetically.
Evidently I do have to prove it for you because you're unwilling to do so yourself.

I made my argument already but I never said I'd prove it to you, in fact I said the opposite.

Prove your claims or take your L, choose.

Evidently I do have to prove it for you because you're unwilling to do so yourself.

I made my argument already but I never said I'd prove it to you, in fact I said the opposite.

Prove your claims or take your L, choose.
Already posted in detail how Zeref and Garou win with citations.

You’ve made no argument or citations so far. Prove your claims or take your L. Your choice.

Already posted in detail how Zeref and Garou win with citations.

You’ve made no argument or citations so far. Prove your claims or take your L. Your choice.
Listing a manga chapter isn't proof lmao, you're relying on me to prove your arguments.

Prove your claims or take your L, choose.:myman:

Listing a manga chapter isn't proof lmao, you're relying on me to prove your arguments.

Prove your claims or take your L, choose.:myman:
Only thing you can do is dispose my claim. I already proved them and will eventually post the claims when I can but the citations are enough.

Meanwhile, you’ve done nothing at all. Prove your claims or take an L

Only thing you can do is dispose my claim. I already proved them and will eventually post the claims when I can but the citations are enough.

Meanwhile, you’ve done nothing at all. Prove your claims or take an L
"I'll prove it when I can"

Until then stop wasting my time with your baseless opinions

I never claimed or tried to prove anything to you lmao, as I said at the start, trying to convince you of anything is a complete waste of time.

"I'll prove it when I can"

Until then stop wasting my time with your baseless opinions

I never claimed or tried to prove anything to you lmao, as I said at the start, trying to convince you of anything is a complete waste of time.
No you just never had an argument to begin with. Don’t make excuses, it’s just looks more pathetic on your part

Whatever helps you sleep at night:rolaugh:

Take your L
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Can’t take an L from someone who didn’t even provide an argument or disprove anything from me and whose only accomplishment was making a jackass of themselves.

Last edited:
Can’t take an L from someone who didn’t even provide an argument or disprove anything from me, only made themselves look like a jackass.
Can't disprove that which hasn't been proven in the first place:ronalaugh:

Resort to insults when you can't prove your argument, hilariously typical