Versus Battle Fairy Heart Zeref vs Cosmic Fear Garou vs CCC Gilgamesh vs Featherine

Took you ten minutes to come up with that one:gokulaugh:

Just take your L and stop posting, trust me, you'll be better off for it.
Finally got mine working

The energy from Saitama and Boros’ fist clash wiping out countless stars and leaving a void in space

FTL travel speed from Jupiter to the Sun in moments

As for Zeref

Time stop

Zero Eclipse time travel destroying the current world as a side effect of retconning history up to the point in the past Zeref travels to.

Even after getting vaporized, he just turns back his own time and udos the damage done.

Your move, fuckboi. How does Gil avoid getting pasted by Garou and how does he stop Zeref from just retconning him and his verse from existence?

Guess you got nothing. Gilgamesh gets folded by anyone else in the gauntlet

Hold that L

Last edited:

Gilgamesh surrounds the others in gate of babylon gates, What's the counter??
Featherine can tank hits, she can deflect attacks, she can blow of the verse, she can teleport herself, she can reality warp to just have the attacks miss her. There are plenty of things she can do. Not that he would have the chance to attack her. As the first user said, Featherine would win even if it was the other three series against her.

Featherine blinks all the three other verses, dude. What the hell is up with this spite match?
Post automatically merged:

Featherine can tank hits, she can deflect attacks, she can blow of the verse, she can teleport herself, she can reality warp to just have the attacks miss her. There are plenty of things she can do. Not that he would have the chance to attack her. As the first user said, Featherine would win even if it was the other three series against her.
You're right, but I got the impression that Featherine's stock took a hit after she lost to Hanyu.