Manga Discussion Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 151

NAKAMA and power ups
Post automatically merged:

Gajeel got manhandled by god Serena and natsu stalemated suzaku they're not equals buddy and laxus isn't stronger than natsu lmao. No wonder you're complaining, you out here really thinking this people stack up to natsu.
Post automatically merged:

Did you not see natsu blocking the dragon's attack while in base form?
Are we gonna pretend like Laxus isn't a beast 🤔 that he doesn't manhandle natsu anytime they fight? The only time Natsu barely beat him was with Gajeels help?

Also God Serena even this discount alchemy version is leagues stronger than Suzaku

Are we gonna pretend like Laxus isn't a beast 🤔 that he doesn't manhandle natsu anytime they fight? The only time Natsu barely beat him was with Gajeels help?

Also God Serena even this discount alchemy version is leagues stronger than Suzaku
What the hell are you talking about? Mashima said he doesn't know who's stronger currently between laxus and natsu. You're talking about a fight that happened way before tartaros

Suzaku destroys god Serena, god Serena said he doesn't hold a candle to the duke and Signora sisters. Natsu with lightning dragon two shots duke who's far stronger than god Serena and suzaku is >=fdk natsu and suzaku took attacks from dragon gods

Laxus is a beast.
Recent erza vs Laxus.
He proved it again.
Erza + Natsu and gray Enchanted Magic..
Bro is a demon.

What the hell are you talking about? Mashima said he doesn't know who's stronger currently between laxus and natsu. You're talking about a fight that happened way before tartaros

Suzaku destroys god Serena, god Serena said he doesn't hold a candle to the duke and Signora sisters. Natsu with lightning dragon two shots duke who's far stronger than god Serena and suzaku is >=fdk natsu and suzaku took attacks from dragon gods
Even after that fight Natsu couldn't beat Laxus in a 1v1 I'm pretty sure they fought at the beginning of 100 year quest and Laxus won

Also Duke isn't stronger than God Serena

I'm pretty sure they fought at the beginning of 100 year quest and Laxus won
????? Do you have proof of this lmao

Don't see laxus doing this

This why you have a problem with natsu doing his job cuz you can't accept the facts presented in front of you

Last edited:
Even after that fight Natsu couldn't beat Laxus in a 1v1 I'm pretty sure they fought at the beginning of 100 year quest and Laxus won

Also Duke isn't stronger than God Serena
Can't second gen dragon slayer consume other element?
fire - lightening
Iron - shadow

Light - lightening should be a possiblity.
Like holy lightening.
:sanmoji:

Chapter was boring, but we can be glad that Viernes is still around and not defeated. I hope he will show his true power now and maybe the others will help Natsu or maybe Selene and/or Diabolos will appear to helps them?

Chapter was boring, but we can be glad that Viernes is still around and not defeated. I hope he will show his true power now and maybe the others will help Natsu or maybe Selene and/or Diabolos will appear to helps them?
Seeing how natsu is cracking his skin he’ll transform into an humanoid form next chapter and show off what he can really do because the last panel shows his eyes.

Last edited: