Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

And that after he beating the shit of Invel, previous arcs early, current Gray or fucking Natsu should fodderized these fodders.
I don´t give a fuck if these are the underlings of Selena, we speak of character like Erza,Natsu and Gray who get defeated so easily, character who fought the spriggans,Zeref,Acnologia,Mercu and Aldoron....

I mean why it is always the same route? Enemy shows up>Fairy tail member get defeated easily>come back and stomping the fodder enemy who beat Fairy tail before without much problems?

It happen when we start the Mercu arc, it happen now again.
I mean losing to Selena wouldn´t be worse since the is a god dragon, hyping her with destroying Natsu,Gray and co would make sense, but why the hell you hype up fodders who get one shot later? The same plot again and again without writing a another plot?

Even if we talk about Base Natsu, he should still be able to beat these fodders on his own without getting defeated by them. Gray same too since his ice should be a whole different lvl, you cannot tell me that these fodders pose END and Demon Gray lvl...
That is like Luffy beating Kaido on his own only to get defeat in next arc by Pageone/Ulti, that is bullshiit writing skill and Mashima should do more then repeat this nonsense. It would far make more sense to hype Selena rather then her fodder troup where we all know they ending as one shot...

I love Fairy tail but sametimes Mashima really make me angry with such storywriting...
I kind of disagree

The Moon Beautys are from Elentir.Elentir boosts your Magicpower far higher as in Earthland.

Natsu and co have not been in Elentir for long and therefore have no experience with the heightened magical power

Here,it makes sense that they get washed away

I kind of disagree

The Moon Beautys are from Elentir.Elentir boosts your Magicpower far higher as in Earthland.

Natsu and co have not been in Elentir for long and therefore have no experience with the heightened magical power

Here,it makes sense that they get washed away
Not only that, wasn't it said by Irene that only spiritual arts work against spiritual arts? So it doesn't matter how powerful Natsu and Gray are, without spiritual arts they can't beat them.
Therefore it will be interesting how they will beat those girls, will some of them get spritual arts or will Irene help them?

So Lucy is a villain now?
Do you guys think, that this fight will be a fanservice battle for the nalu fans? Or does Hiro have other plans with that?
And will Lucy keep this power even after Selenes fall?

So Lucy is a villain now?
Do you guys think, that this fight will be a fanservice battle for the nalu fans? Or does Hiro have other plans with that?
And will Lucy keep this power even after Selenes fall?
Sup-Enemy at best.I doubt we will see a "serious" fight.But im 100% sure Natsu will punch Lucy out of her Snakeform

Its not her own power,Selene,or someone else turned Lucy into a Yokai.So no,she will lose the power

Selene is for now the most interesting of the God Dragons.I like her personality and her Magic Power,because it's not a basic Element and more unique

Sup-Enemy at best.I doubt we will see a "serious" fight.But im 100% sure Natsu will punch Lucy out of her Snakeform

Its not her own power,Selene,or someone else turned Lucy into a Yokai.So no,she will lose the power

Selene is for now the most interesting of the God Dragons.I like her personality and her Magic Power,because it's not a basic Element and more unique
Yeah, I doubt it too. I think Hiro will troll the fans again. Lucy's "battle" will end in one chapter.

Too bad, would be nice if Lucy gets a power up from elentir.

Yep, for me too. I like her a lot, she is an interesting character and I can't wait to see her full power, and maybe what her "true goal" is. Because I doubt that she will only destroy everything.

I ain't gonna lie.

After catching up to Edens Zero I completely don't give a fuck about 100 Years quest. It's so boring atm.

I will still read it from the sentiment but EZ tops like easily.
EZ is FT but Mashima actually does give a fuck. Fairy Tail is structured like "i don't know what to do, so i'll do this and come what may". Now Mashima knows what to do, that's why EZ is good.

He still has some bad habits from writing FT but yeah he does EZ other way. Tbh only thing that pisses me off is Rebecca and Shiki when he's talking.
Yeah, i saw some too:
  • Fanservice in fights. I don't care and even appreciate fanservice, especially with Mashima's women (imho, he draws one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen, like:steef:), but only during peaceful time, like beach or just walking around. During fights it becomes annoying.
  • Shiki's friendship speeches. But it's only him and he's ridiculed for them, even killed (God, i want Draken arc animated so much)
  • Characters designs. But i don't care if he takes them from his previous works, I doesn't disturb me.

Yeah, i saw some too:
  • Fanservice in fights. I don't care and even appreciate fanservice, especially with Mashima's women (imho, he draws one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen, like:steef:), but only during peaceful time, like beach or just walking around. During fights it becomes annoying.
  • Shiki's friendship speeches. But it's only him and he's ridiculed for them, even killed (God, i want Draken arc animated so much)
  • Characters designs. But i don't care if he takes them from his previous works, I doesn't disturb me.
Drakken is one of Hiros best Villains

You will not find many Shounen villains who kills the MC