Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

New Chapter
https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/10/83/page/1

Awesome performence by Lucy.Now its clear as day she can deal with the high-tiers

I question myself now,for what reason did Elefseria made the quest?Sure,to kill/get rid of the Dragongods but lets take a look

Merc=Is friendly and is not a threat for earthland
Aldo=Was hiding and "sealed" himself ergo no threat on the large scale
Selene=Makes it clear that she gives a shit about Earthland,so again,no threat
Ignia=Destroyed Countrys for fun,do we know when the last time he did that?No,but in his case i can understand to get rid of him
Viernes=Unknown for now

So,with our infos,you could ignore 3 of them and nothing would change in Earthland.So,why do Elefseria want that someone kills them?

I think that:
A)If you get rid of the 5,someone more powerful will come and Elefseria wants to controll that thing/person/dragon whatever
B)Elefseria can consum the power of the 5 and turns into a Villain

what do you think @playa4321 @Cross_Marian

I think that:
A)If you get rid of the 5,someone more powerful will come and Elefseria wants to controll that thing/person/dragon whatever
B)Elefseria can consum the power of the 5 and turns into a Villain
That is actually also my though, someone else going to be the final villian of the 100years quest.^^
Either the strongest mage or Elefseria.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I dropped FT many years ago(2013/2014), so maybe my affective memory interferes in my opinion about the series(i only watched the anime).
Despite the infinity amount of issues in Fairy Tail(script, fanservice, bad characters, plot armor, abusive narrative protagonism) and the mediocre written of Hiro Mashima, there's some points that make me enjoy the piece for a time.

I think Lucy is a character with a interesting development, way better than her counterparts in Bleach(Orihime) and Naruto(Sakura). Unfortunaly the exaggeration of ecchi overshadowed her in many moments.
I remember having Erza as my favorite character, as well as liking her flashback a lot. Her personality was interesting and it was nice to see a badass female character(like Lucy sometimes the amount of fanservice with her was annoying).

Also, the dinamic and comedy with the whole Guild was funny(at least for myself of 9/10 years ago).

I'm not interested in reading this continuation of the series, much less revisiting the classic anime because I know my opinion will only get worse. However, even with its problems, Fairy Tail managed to entertain me for a while, and that's enough.

This series is garbage
Why? xD (Well I can assume, why you said it xD)

Not rly good Chapter unless its fake Selene which should be the case
I really hope she isn't down. Hopefully she has a plan or something like that.

Favourite female character guys?
Irene, Lucy, Erza, Brandish, Dimaria, Ultear, Minerva, Kagura, Mirajane, Wendy, Kyoka, Seilah. Well I have a lot. But number one is Irene :)

Why? xD (Well I can assume, why you said it xD)

I really hope she isn't down. Hopefully she has a plan or something like that.

Irene, Lucy, Erza, Brandish, Dimaria, Ultear, Minerva, Kagura, Mirajane, Wendy, Kyoka, Seilah. Well I have a lot. But number one is Irene :)
And it was the real Selene...but Alta Face looks good

And it was the real Selene...but Alta Face looks good
Too bad.
But I am sure she isn't down yet. And she will have a plan. Maybe she split her body in the same way how Jellal has done it in the past when he "created" siegrein.

Do you think that George is the gold dragon?

Too bad.
But I am sure she isn't down yet. And she will have a plan. Maybe she split her body in the same way how Jellal has done it in the past when he "created" siegrein.

Do you think that George is the gold dragon?
I see this theory a lot and I don't see why. What is the logic behind it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols#Correspondence_with_the_Five_Phases
https://www.japanese-wiki-corpus.org/history/Suzaku (the Vermilion Bird).html

4 black knights = 4 symbols.

George =Viernes - the golden dragon.

Like the 4 Sovereigns from Digimon