Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
????

this is a retarded statement lmao, imagine stopping cus of one character :gokulaugh:

it also pisses me off but it made me want to watch it more to see her ass get packed (i hope) :optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

anyway, The Apothecary Diaries is fucking amazing, first 3 eps are perfect
Alright first I want to say, kindly fuck off.:moonwalk:

I'm not dropping the show because of that one character, if I was going to drop a series because of a single character then I would have dropped series like Shield Hero for example back during season 1.

I get to choose how I want to watch certain anime, there other anime were I temporarily stopped and then I binged watched the episodes I missed.

I personally want to get to the episode where the character gets what's coming to her, if I choose to skip a few episodes and then binge watch them then that's my own choice and no it's not a retarded statement.

Also I want to be clear that I don't hate the series and that one character didn't suddenly ruin the series for me, I still think the series is so far good nothing great but not that bad either.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Dawg this season wylin. Watched the first ep of Apothecracy...10/10 peak man....lovelovelove it. :letsgoball

Elania is also on my list.
It's a nice show so far, it's like a fairy tale. I will say this that Elania is a very passive and observant Protagonist, very rarely does she get involved with other people's issues which leaves some episodes on ominous/bittersweet ending.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Classroom of the Elite S3 new KV

Keikaku.ppt
Post automatically merged:

More best girl Kei :steef: