Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
Me last week: "I think I'll skip the next few episodes of Vampire Princess and binge watch them later."

Also me today: *Watches the latest episode of Vampire Princess.*:kobeha:

I'm very happy to see you know who getting killed.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Finished "Wandering Witch: Journey of Elania". An overall fun show with good animation, music and side characters. Elania herself is a bit of a weird protagonist in regards to her agency but I think they do explain it by the final episode why she's so nonchalant.
Midnight Witch and Stardust Witch were best girls by far:catblush:
Also a pretty good tease for Season 2!
I'd recommend it if you want a fun travelling/journey type fantasy.
Post automatically merged:

Also finished "My Happy Marriage" one of the dark horses of the season imo. Really nice animation and characters.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
One battle episode of Frieren has more frames than jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man combined

What a great quality this stuff has, no wonder ofc since it's the same director as Bocchi, but still, nice change from underwhelming shounens with battle scenes made in 3d with 3 fps.

One battle episode of Frieren has more frames than jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man combined

What a great quality this stuff has, no wonder ofc since it's the same director as Bocchi, but still, nice change from underwhelming shounens with battle scenes made in 3d with 3 fps.
JJK season 2 imo has been really great however there has been a lot of drama when it comes to the animators and MAPPA for JJK season 2.