Speculations Fallen Kings

I'm hyped about this theory/canon event that will happen going forwards

Throughout One Piece, there are several different recurring narrative elements/components. Things like inherited will, a princess of a state, a tyrannical villain of an arc, etc. These components make up the greater story of an arc, and what works is constantly reused by Oda.

The important narrative component in focus I question is the Fallen King. These kings are silhouetted, cameo'd in, or name drop early in the arc, and later presented to the cast of the story. And I'm excited because we have one in Wano real time that we will soon discover. This man will have massive story implications either in Act 4 or at the tail end of Wano, and even the strawhat dynamic going forwards.

Previous Fallen Kings:
  • Nefertari Cobra ~ Alabasta Kingdom
    • Framed as a fraud who fucked over his nation, dried up its water resources.
    • Later redeemed by a child exposing Bon Clay and the Mane Mane Fruit.
  • Riku Doldo III ~ Dressrosa
    • Exiled in a sense within his own nation, dethroned by the Don Quixote Family.
    • Later redeemed and acknowledged as the true king of Dressrosa.
  • Vinsmoke Judge ~ Whole Cake Island
    • I am incorporating Judge in a very nuanced way. Judge failed in his creation of his emotionless soldier sons, with the exception of Vinsmoke Sanji.
    • Judge failed miserably and let down his nation with the way he allied with Big Mom, foolishly not knowing she would betray him. When everything went to shit, his soldier sons were laughing before they were going to die, whereas, he was crying like a full on bitch.
    • This is where, the true Prince, Sanji comes into play. Where Judge failed, Sanji was the shining beacon of hope that saved his pathetic bitch ass.
    • In typical story fashion, the Fallen King is restored to his former glory. In the case of the Vinsmoke family, we can say that both Judge is restored as the King of Germa again, fighting back the Big Mom Pirates. But, we can also say that this lays the groundwork for Sanji to take up the mantle.
  • Pound ~ Whole Cake Island
    • He was Big Moms boy toy. Got played and tossed.
    • His death would've been a redemption, but I guess the real redemption is reuniting with his family, Chiffon and Lola.
WANO: Now, as you all may know the Tenguyama Hitetsu theory; he is Kozuki Sukiyaki. There is not a shadow of doubt at least in my mind. He has to be the former Shogun of Wano, prior to Orochi torturing and dismantling him off the throne. Kozuki Sukiyaki took on the name Tenguyama Hitetsu, fled the Flower Capital and torture, and changed his appearance to never be seen again.

The Importance: The existence of a former Kozuki rest assures the nation of Wano, as the existence of Kozuki Hiyori is not enough. Momonosuke has shown enough fervor and his presence necessitates his role in the crew. Sukiyaki can hold a temporary position as Shogun of Wano, until Momonosuke returns from his voyages with the Pirate Kings Crew.
  • Future Shogun learning the Bushido/Samurai way from future WSS, Roronoa Zoro, (headcanon: who may even become a future Daimyo of Wano given his alleged background)
  • Learning to read/write the Poneglyphs from Nico Robin to pass on the future generations of the Kozuki bloodline.
  • Learning leadership from one of the greatest leaders of this generation, the future Pirate King, Monkey D. Luffy
  • Learning the secrets of the world, opening the borders of Wano, learning about the Void Century, Zunisha, Will of D, Wano's ties to the origin of the world's contorted history.
  • Yamato evens notes Momonosuke as the coming Dawn, so his role is imperative within the Crew.
Now the part that's exciting for me is having Momo and Tama on the crew, Vivi returning (which is painfully obvious), and Yamato following Momonosuke as a default retainer and strawhat member. And Carrot NOT on the crew.

TLDR: Larrot will not join. This entire post is Carrot slander. Fuck Carrot. Yamato, Momo, Tama, and Vivi only

Tags: @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @Luffy bin Dragon @Oblivion @mly90 @Cinera @Don DaSlayer @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @Kuro Ashi @AdmiralKinyagi @etc etc etc

B

Ballel

WANO: Now, as you all may know the Tenguyama Hitetsu theory; he is Kozuki Sukiyaki. There is not a shadow of doubt at least in my mind. He has to be the former Shogun of Wano, prior to Orochi torturing and dismantling him off the throne. Kozuki Sukiyaki took on the name Tenguyama Hitetsu, fled the Flower Capital and torture, and changed his appearance to never be seen again
How can he be Sukiyaki when Tenguyama's ancestor was Kitetsu who made the Kitetsu swords?

How can he be Sukiyaki when Tenguyama's ancestor was Kitetsu who made the Kitetsu swords?
Like I said, he has adopted a role. And he will stick to the role to fool others. There’s too much showing that he is Sukiyaki, the Kokeshi Dolls, the Voice Actor, the missing king plot line.

Taking lessons from @Le Fishe D. Crydo with this unnecessary carrot diss :pepeke:
Nope. I’ve always hated that dry ass bunny. This is Momos arc not Carrots

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm hyped about this theory/canon event that will happen going forwards

Throughout One Piece, there are several different recurring narrative elements/components. Things like inherited will, a princess of a state, a tyrannical villain of an arc, etc. These components make up the greater story of an arc, and what works is constantly reused by Oda.

The important narrative component in focus I question is the Fallen King. These kings are silhouetted, cameo'd in, or name drop early in the arc, and later presented to the cast of the story. And I'm excited because we have one in Wano real time that we will soon discover. This man will have massive story implications either in Act 4 or at the tail end of Wano, and even the strawhat dynamic going forwards.

Previous Fallen Kings:
  • Nefertari Cobra ~ Alabasta Kingdom
    • Framed as a fraud who fucked over his nation, dried up its water resources.
    • Later redeemed by a child exposing Bon Clay and the Mane Mane Fruit.
  • Riku Doldo III ~ Dressrosa
    • Exiled in a sense within his own nation, dethroned by the Don Quixote Family.
    • Later redeemed and acknowledged as the true king of Dressrosa.
  • Vinsmoke Judge ~ Whole Cake Island
    • I am incorporating Judge in a very nuanced way. Judge failed in his creation of his emotionless soldier sons, with the exception of Vinsmoke Sanji.
    • Judge failed miserably and let down his nation with the way he allied with Big Mom, foolishly not knowing she would betray him. When everything went to shit, his soldier sons were laughing before they were going to die, whereas, he was crying like a full on bitch.
    • This is where, the true Prince, Sanji comes into play. Where Judge failed, Sanji was the shining beacon of hope that saved his pathetic bitch ass.
    • In typical story fashion, the Fallen King is restored to his former glory. In the case of the Vinsmoke family, we can say that both Judge is restored as the King of Germa again, fighting back the Big Mom Pirates. But, we can also say that this lays the groundwork for Sanji to take up the mantle.
  • Pound ~ Whole Cake Island
    • He was Big Moms boy toy. Got played and tossed.
    • His death would've been a redemption, but I guess the real redemption is reuniting with his family, Chiffon and Lola.
WANO: Now, as you all may know the Tenguyama Hitetsu theory; he is Kozuki Sukiyaki. There is not a shadow of doubt at least in my mind. He has to be the former Shogun of Wano, prior to Orochi torturing and dismantling him off the throne. Kozuki Sukiyaki took on the name Tenguyama Hitetsu, fled the Flower Capital and torture, and changed his appearance to never be seen again.

The Importance: The existence of a former Kozuki rest assures the nation of Wano, as the existence of Kozuki Hiyori is not enough. Momonosuke has shown enough fervor and his presence necessitates his role in the crew. Sukiyaki can hold a temporary position as Shogun of Wano, until Momonosuke returns from his voyages with the Pirate Kings Crew.
  • Future Shogun learning the Bushido/Samurai way from future WSS, Roronoa Zoro, (headcanon: who may even become a future Daimyo of Wano given his alleged background)
  • Learning to read/write the Poneglyphs from Nico Robin to pass on the future generations of the Kozuki bloodline.
  • Learning leadership from one of the greatest leaders of this generation, the future Pirate King, Monkey D. Luffy
  • Learning the secrets of the world, opening the borders of Wano, learning about the Void Century, Zunisha, Will of D, Wano's ties to the origin of the world's contorted history.
  • Yamato evens notes Momonosuke as the coming Dawn, so his role is imperative within the Crew.
Now the part that's exciting for me is having Momo and Tama on the crew, Vivi returning (which is painfully obvious), and Yamato following Momonosuke as a default retainer and strawhat member. And Carrot NOT on the crew.

TLDR: Larrot will not join. This entire post is Carrot slander. Fuck Carrot. Yamato, Momo, Tama, and Vivi only

Tags: @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @Luffy bin Dragon @Oblivion @mly90 @Cinera @Don DaSlayer @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @Kuro Ashi @AdmiralKinyagi @etc etc etc
Why am I not getting these tags? Why don’t Bogard and P*ntheos want me to be part of anything fun?! :lusalty:

Kinda obvious but, :finally: