Anime & Manga Fan Art General

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Discussing it with a few users and staff members, it became apparent that a lot of people on Worstgen have plenty of fan art they want to show. This gets lost between fan clubs or the Waiting Room and sometimes posted multiple times over. Just to reduce on the spam and to keep it centralized, I decided to make the thread. Fan art posted in other sections won't automatically be moved here but if they are spammed excessively, as the case currently is, they will be subject to deletion / being moved.

Rules are simple.
  • No Hentai / Lewds
  • No Repeat Pictures
Bikini pics or something tasteful can be in question for the first rule. But if it looks like it's obviously sexualized or coming from hentai? No dice.
Look back on the last 2/3 pages and if you can find the fanart you're gonna post? Don't post it. If you really like it, quote the picture/post and comment on it.

Last edited:
Rob Lucci a G
Post automatically merged:

Discussing it with a few users and staff members, it became apparent that a lot of people on Worstgen have plenty of fan art they want to show. This gets lost between fan clubs or the Waiting Room and sometimes posted multiple times over. Just to reduce on the spam and to keep it centralized, I decided to make the thread. Fan art posted in other sections won't automatically be moved here but if they are spammed excessively, as the case currently is, they will be subject to deletion / being moved.

Rules are simple.
  • No Hentai / Lewds
  • No Repeat Pictures
Bikini pics or something tasteful can be in question for the first rule. But if it looks like it's obviously sexualized or coming from hentai? No dice.
Look back on the last 2/3 pages and if you can find the fanart you're gonna post? Don't post it. If you really like it, quote the picture/post and comment on it.
Is it only for one piece or other animes as well?