Anime Discussion Favorite Anime Music?

Favorite Anime Music?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Which series is your favorite for music? I personally like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter and JoJo music the most. OP has some badass OSTs and JoJo OSTs are full of memes. The JoJo openings are some of the best I've seen and the endings are great too. Hunter x Hunter's keeps the same song for all it's OPs and the song is amazing. It has one of the best battle OSTs I've ever heard and the endings are top-notch, especially the Komugi and Meruem one at the end of Chimera Ant arc. While JJK as a whole isn't one of my favorites, its Lost in Paradise ending is my favorite anime ending.

What do you guys like?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Which series is your favorite for music? I personally like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter and JoJo music the most. OP has some badass OSTs and JoJo OSTs are full of memes. The JoJo openings are some of the best I've seen and the endings are great too. Hunter x Hunter's keeps the same song for all it's OPs and the song is amazing. It has one of the best battle OSTs I've ever heard and the endings are top-notch, especially the Komugi and Meruem one at the end of Chimera Ant arc. While JJK as a whole isn't one of my favorites, its Lost in Paradise ending is my favorite anime ending.

What do you guys like?

Aye, thanks for the tag and nice set.

I'm on Part 2 of the Jojo anime, and so far the music is top tier!

The Piller Men theme is literally the greatest thing I've ever heard. :akaman:

I also remember enjoying HxH and Attack on Titan's soundtracks.

I only watched season 1 of OPM, but I remember it's soundtrack being great.

I al Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood having great soundtracks.

While JJK as a whole isn't one of my favorites, its Lost in Paradise ending is my favorite anime ending.
Is JJk's anime adaption worth watching btw?

What do you guys like?

Listen to both and let me know what you think :P

D

Dragomir

Bleach and Death Note have goated osts.

This gives me goosebumps. How tf does someone sit there and come up with this? Shiro Sagisu is a madman.
Ohh, forgot about Death Note. The OSTs it has are fire for sure.

Not sure if I'm feeling this Bleach one you posted though. Might be that I have to listen to it over a scene for it to hit right.

And someone free my guy Tanuichi, fucked up Japanese laws have this guy in prison for a decade or so for like a gram of weed. Absolute travesty.
Lmfao, that's tragic.

Aye, thanks for the tag and nice set.
Thanks, bro.

I'm on Part 2 of the Jojo anime, and so far the music is top tier!

The Piller Men theme is literally the greatest thing I've ever heard. :akaman:
The Awaken OST is the GOAT. The comment section is freaking glorious too. That shit is hilarious.

I
Is JJk's anime adaption worth watching btw?
Absolutely. The animation is amazing. It's Demon Slayer level.

Last edited:
W

Wonderful World

What do you guys like?

You guys all have good taste :myman:

My all-time favorite is probably Noratan from Noragami, though. It's just too fire and hypes you up when it comes on.

Notable mentions go to the following:

I tend to like the old-school stuff more.