Anime Discussion Favorite Anime Music?

Favorite Anime Music?

• Total voters
I'mma say Berserk 2016.

Despite the garbage CGI fest of the series, the OSTs are something else.

My Brother and Hundred Years War are some of the best Berserk soundtracks. Shiro Sagisu outdid himself with that.

The more underrated opening song is Bastard!

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Which series is your favorite for music? I personally like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter and JoJo music the most. OP has some badass OSTs and JoJo OSTs are full of memes. The JoJo openings are some of the best I've seen and the endings are great too. Hunter x Hunter's keeps the same song for all it's OPs and the song is amazing. It has one of the best battle OSTs I've ever heard and the endings are top-notch, especially the Komugi and Meruem one at the end of Chimera Ant arc. While JJK as a whole isn't one of my favorites, its Lost in Paradise ending is my favorite anime ending.

What do you guys like?

Slam dunk OSTs are the one for me.
To me, They are a nostalgic reminder of young forgotten days, high school romances and simple dreams form the past.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Which series is your favorite for music? I personally like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter and JoJo music the most. OP has some badass OSTs and JoJo OSTs are full of memes. The JoJo openings are some of the best I've seen and the endings are great too. Hunter x Hunter's keeps the same song for all it's OPs and the song is amazing. It has one of the best battle OSTs I've ever heard and the endings are top-notch, especially the Komugi and Meruem one at the end of Chimera Ant arc. While JJK as a whole isn't one of my favorites, its Lost in Paradise ending is my favorite anime ending.

What do you guys like?

lol pupperino would have some basic ass osts listed here

OSTs:

One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Attack on Titan, Hajime no Ippo, Dragon Ball (classic, Z, Z part 2, GT but not Super)

Demon Slayer only OST I like is the one of Upper Demon 3 from the train arc.

Intros:

Dragon Ball (classic, Z, Z part 2, GT but not Super), Hajime no Ippo (I guess only the last intro I don't like it), Attack on Titan

One Piece only intro I like is the USA/brazilian rap for 4Kids.

Naruto only intro I like is the Hero Comes Back from Shippuden first intro (he wasn't even a hero).