Favorite characters

what’s your top 3 favorite characters?

• Total voters
Hisoka for sure, he is pretty much an unique character (you wouldn't find another charcater like him anywhere outside of HxH), I think I appreciate about him his madness yet he is not crazy at all, well, he is crazy like hell in a way but he always thinks what is the best plan of action including his madness in the equation of course and Togashi mades this messed up character work perfectly making him a villain or an helper without that seeming odd at all. If there is something I didn't 100% like it was his ressurection but on the other hand it was obvious Togashi could not lose Hisoka like that, it would be like shooting at his own foot in the middle of a 100 m race.
So he has to come back in some way and, well, that was one (enojyed it nonetheless yet I was not 100% fine with the faked death, see chapter 900 of One piece, even if of course liek already said, count he is Hisoka and count there was the experiment he did while dying he had to come back).

Then probably Gon. Gon derails quite a bit for your usual shounen MC, while Killua follows more the usual troupe of the shady shoulder character (Sasuke was "inspired" by him and Kurapika) but indeed maybe I'm talking like this since we have Hiei and Sasuke who already did something similair (one is from the same author while the other was heavily inspired by him but become way more famous).

Then... Gin? It is really difficult to choose with so many awesomelly well done characters to choose from. What I like about Ging is his character for sure and the 4D chess match he played with Pariston while the other zodiacs were clueless was awesome.

1. Kurapika the most favorite male character, not only in anime Hunter but as whole manga and anime;
2. Pitou I loved her(I call her, case even if she didn't have a gender, she acts like a woman, and look like a woman;
3. Pariston...he is fun, that's why;

netero is very underrated his character is really deep and his fight with merume and death are my favorite scenes of hxh it’s sad we didn’t see much of him same leorio i really like his character he’s my #4 i didn’t care about him that much at the beginning but during the election arc he instantly became a favorite he seems to be going a lot more involved than he ever been in the current arc but with the hiatus i’m not sure we are seeing him any time soon

a character that i don’t seem to understand why people like is ging i find him very overrated

Hisoka for sure, he is pretty much an unique character (you wouldn't find another charcater like him anywhere outside of HxH), I think I appreciate about him his madness yet he is not crazy at all, well, he is crazy like hell in a way but he always thinks what is the best plan of action including his madness in the equation of course and Togashi mades this messed up character work perfectly making him a villain or an helper without that seeming odd at all. If there is something I didn't 100% like it was his ressurection but on the other hand it was obvious Togashi could not lose Hisoka like that, it would be like shooting at his own foot in the middle of a 100 m race.
So he has to come back in some way and, well, that was one (enojyed it nonetheless yet I was not 100% fine with the faked death, see chapter 900 of One piece, even if of course liek already said, count he is Hisoka and count there was the experiment he did while dying he had to come back).

Then probably Gon. Gon derails quite a bit for your usual shounen MC, while Killua follows more the usual troupe of the shady shoulder character (Sasuke was "inspired" by him and Kurapika) but indeed maybe I'm talking like this since we have Hiei and Sasuke who already did something similair (one is from the same author while the other was heavily inspired by him but become way more famous).

Then... Gin? It is really difficult to choose with so many awesomelly well done characters to choose from. What I like about Ging is his character for sure and the 4D chess match he played with Pariston while the other zodiacs were clueless was awesome.
Thing I love about Hisoka is that hes 100% competent. He thinks like every other normal human and person. However he's desires are fucked up and weird....and thats what makes him crazy.

However everytime he takes a break from them...example Election arc or Greed Island arc. Then he seems like a normal person.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thing I love about Hisoka is that hes 100% competent. He thinks like every other normal human and person. However he's desires are fucked up and weird....and thats what makes him crazy.

However everytime he takes a break from them...example Election arc or Greed Island arc. Then he seems like a normal person.
We need Hisoka's backstory af.

I wonder how fucked up the person who raised him must've been.

Right, just to have then almost randomly his madness surface like this lol:
Post automatically merged:

My HxH memory is a bit blurry about this like that.

Wasn't Hisoka growing under the wing of a Circus master?
That was a separate chapter, a sort of Hisoka gaiden.

Anyway the circus troupe found him (as a young boy) beaten on the side of a road, there is no info on who beat him or why, before that he only mentions (not sure at 100%) that is mother teach him about playing with cards, he is already expert at making tricks and castles with cards (so his nature was already established). He then learns from the circus group how to use nen and his hatsu (developed 100% by him bar the scar thing). Basically that created more new questions than the ones it answered.

Gon- Near Perfect MC. Doesn't hesitate to let it loose when it matters.
Hiskoa- Perfect Anti-Hero.
Chrollo- Perfect Villain for the show. Cold and heartless towards his enemies yet very protective about his friends. I bet his backstory will be epic.

Thing is that there are just so many awesome characters...

Mine are Leorio, Hisoka, Meruem/Komugi (they belong together), Parriston and Tserriednich.