Favorite characters

what’s your top 3 favorite characters?

• Total voters
Kurapika because I'm an hyper estimator of his nen capabilities, both from an aestethical perspective and the story hidden around it. The concept of sacrifice in order to pursue a goal, it is beautiful in my opinion. Kurapika is one of the richest anime characters I ever came across when it comes to plot.

Lol I like shigure, Hes so responsible sometimes High School girls, High school girls

And momiji seems like a...fruit...Actually a lot of characters seem like fruits. I guess thats where they get the name Fruits Basket =D

or watch - zeenite

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Having finally caught up to HxH I can definitely say my top 3 is Kurapika, Chrollo and Hisoka.

After that it gets trickier so I don't have a specific order but I like Meruem, Killua, Pariston, Pitou, Machi, Kite, Biscuit, Alluka, and probably some more I am forgetting now lol.

Last edited:
There are quite a lot of fun characters, my top-3 would be Killua (because he's awesome), Hisoka (such a wild card, pure madness) and Kurapika (I'm a sucker for smart characters). But then again, Gon is not your typical MC, and I loved his descent into darkness story-wise, plus their friendship with Killua is great, Bisky is funny as hell, Chrollo and his spiders are great villains, especially once we get to know more of them, and I also like Melody.