Favorite Instinctual Generals/Commanders?

Favorite Instinctual Generals/Commanders?

• Total voters
"Instinctual generals are not all warriors like Duke Hyou. While some such as Duke Hyou, are like prowling lions, ferociously pouncing upon their prey with a savage fury, others such as Kei Sha can be likened to spiders that lay down subtle traps and wait for the prey to come charging into the trap of their own accord. Those that find themselves ensnared in the traps are rendered utterly helpless to do anything." - Ri Boku to Shun Shin Kun about Instinctual Generals.

Like the title suggested, who are some of your favorite Instinctual Generals/Commanders in the series so far? I would only includes pure Instinctual type warriors only. So peeps like Renpa, Kanki, Ouki, Riboku, Ousen, Kouyoku, Koku'Ou, Kisui, etc. are invalid cuz some of them are hybrids and some are ambiguous or not enough info on their type of generals/commanders. But if you want to include them then that's fine too.

With that being said, my list would be:

1. The main man, General Ri Shin!

You already know, the MC of the story and probably the strongest Instinctual Type Great General by EOS.

2. The Epitome of the Instinctual Type General, Duke Hyou!

Overall one of the best characters in the series, man is just wild like a lion.

3. "The Silent Hunter", Keisha!

Probably one, if not, the most underrated Zhao's General. Man was appointed as Riboku's right hand man and the closest to Great Heavens seat if he didn't have bad luck against Kanki and Shin. His design is great too.

4. Gyou'Un the Rinshoujo's Sword!

One of the cooler Zhao's General. While I'm not that big of a fan of Gyou'Un like some other users here, we can admit that his loyalty to Rinshoujo is absolutely admiring and his sendoff marks him as a good character.

Big gap

5. Earl Rai and Earl Kou (don't even know who they are).

So yeah, would love to see your lists ^^

Tagging some Kingdom bros
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Jailer @RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @MarineHQ62 @God Buggy @kom5 @Monet @Phoenix @Topi Jerami @Nel-Zel fiasco @Dark Admiral @Peroroncino @Bepo @Da evil Who @Greenbeard etc etc.

Duke was reckless and ducking impressive, the guy instinct was through the roof
Agreed.
But i think the one who impressed me the most / was the most threatening was Keisha. I loved his vibes
Yeah, my list are based on favorite characters with Instinctual abilities but if I were to make a thread about which character has the best Instinctual ability, Keisha no doubt would be number 1. His calm demeanor against Duke and Kanki demonstrates his tactical thinking and why he deserves to be the candidate for the third Great Heavens seat. He even beats some of Riboku's strategies. And Riboku admits that Keisha is the most terrifying Instinctual General.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gyou’Un was such a relentless badass. Zhao’s strongest warrior in his prime, an instinctual type who could body literally any strategic type that he faced, and fought against all of the Qin 6 and other Great Generals from that era and even killed several of them personally.

Shin has really grown on me as I reread Kingdom and as Hara develops him more. I’m very excited to see Shin using Duke Hyou level instincts on the battlefield.

Gyou’Un was such a relentless badass. Zhao’s strongest warrior in his prime, an instinctual type who could body literally any strategic type that he faced, and fought against all of the Qin 6 and other Great Generals from that era and even killed several of them personally.

Shin has really grown on me as I reread Kingdom and as Hara develops him more. I’m very excited to see Shin using Duke Hyou level instincts on the battlefield.
The man who once followed Rin Shou Jo of the Three Great Heavens into battle as his loyal and trusted subordinate.:kata:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The man who once followed Rin Shou Jo of the Three Great Heavens into battle as his loyal and trusted subordinate.:kata:

I agree that Gyou Un was amazing but I think he was more hyped and highlighted for his fighting prowess rather than his instinct.

Keisha was really a huge threat with guts and instinct alone.

So even if I prefer Gyou Un I think Keisha was my fav in instinct department

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree that Gyou Un was amazing but I think he was more hyped and highlighted for his fighting prowess rather than his instinct.

Keisha was really a huge threat with guts and instinct alone.

So even if I prefer Gyou Un I think Keisha was my fav in instinct department
Chou Garyuu stated that the more knowledgeable the strategist, the more they would fall bait to Gyou’Un. As it to say that Gyou’Un was even more effective the better his opponent (so long as they were strategists).

That is massive instinctual hype, especially when you consider that Garyuu and Gyou’Un were taught by one of the strategic goats of Kingdom, so it’s not like Garyuu made this statement from a place of ignorance.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Chou Garyuu stated that the more knowledgeable the strategist, the more they would fall bait to Gyou’Un. As it to say that Gyou’Un was even more effective the better his opponent (so long as they were strategists).

That is massive instinctual hype, especially when you consider that Garyuu and Gyou’Un were taught by one of the strategic goats of Kingdom, so it’s not like Garyuu made this statement from a place of ignorance.
oh yeah he is good, not denying that. Just that his hype and his best moments in the arc came from fighting while Keisha had lot more moments where he displayed his terrifying instinct

D

Deleted member 10278

I would say Duke Hyou, one of the more underrated characters in the series.

Does Shin even qualify as an instinctual general? Outside of one instance man hasn’t even put his instinctual abilities to use at all from what I can tell. Ten’s been the one pretty much commanding the army in full every time, makes me wonder if Hara is putting this to the side for now only to use it later as a means for Shin to reach Great General status and later on fill one of the six spots. No reason for Shin not to be taking full command at times and replicating what he did against Gyou’n , we’ve seen how useful it is with Duke Hyou and Keisha.

I would say Duke Hyou, one of the more underrated characters in the series.

Does Shin even qualify as an instinctual general? Outside of one instance man hasn’t even put his instinctual abilities to use at all from what I can tell. Ten’s been the one pretty much commanding the army in full every time, makes me wonder if Hara is putting this to the side for now only to use it later as a means for Shin to reach Great General status and later on fill one of the six spots. No reason for Shin not to be taking full command at times and replicating what he did against Gyou’n , we’ve seen how useful it is with Duke Hyou and Keisha.
Hi Shin Unit are still a strategical based unit for the most part, and the most "Instinctual" thing Shin ever did was locating Gyou'Un in the battle of Shukai Plains.

About Shin's Instinctual ability:
It seems like in the newest chapter leaks, Shin is doing the same thing as Duke Hyou did, basically "finding a place to start a fire thing" with his own men to escape Riboku's army onslaught.

D

Deleted member 10278

Hi Shin Unit are still a strategical based unit for the most part, and the most "Instinctual" thing Shin ever did was locating Gyou'Un in the battle of Shukai Plains.

About Shin's Instinctual ability:
It seems like in the newest chapter leaks, Shin is doing the same thing as Duke Hyou did, basically "finding a place to start a fire thing" with his own men to escape Riboku's army onslaught.
Haven’t read the most recent chapters but I like the fact that Hara is finally putting it to use again, that be more common going forward.

As of now:
1. Duke Hyou - his instinct even done defeating Riboku 'Ryudou'. Riboku only saved due to 'cheat code' Houken.
2. Kanki - until his defeat later if any, currently he is one of living best instinctual type General.