General & Others Favorite Sanji’s Bond girls?

Favorite Sanji’s Bond girl(s)?

• Total voters
So in case anybody doesn’t know what a bond girls is, basically, they are character(s) who is a love interest or female companion of James Bond in a novel, film or video game. They can be heroines or antagonists or simply neutral party.

Since Sanji does resemble 007 for the majority, it’s needless to say that Sanji also have his own Bond girls throughout the series.

With that being said, here’s the list of potential Bond girls for Sanji.

Nami

Roxanne

Nojiko

Random girls in Whiskey Peak

Vivi

Robin

Conis

Kalifa

Camie

Ishilly + other mermaids

Shirahoshi

Monet

Viola

Female Minks

Pudding

Carrot

Wano ladies

Black Maria

(Don’t know about you guys but this gif looks wrong as hell out of context Lmao)

I’ll let imagination do the job here.:feelsokeman:

Then last but not least, Osome and her friends.

If I forgot somebody then let me know lol. So yeah, which of these characters is your favs when it comes to interactions with Sanji?

Nami, Viola, and Pudding
The Holy Trinity waifus for Sanji.

Him and Osome’s is growing on me as well. I like all the relationships where he steps out of the pervy side and acts more like a gentleman, the bonds feel a lot more genuine that way
Yeah, surprisingly, the relationship between Sanji and Osome are actually consistent and not too overly cringey or one sided. Just perfectly balanced as it should be.
Who the heck is Roxanne?
Probably just a daily guest or something.
Some of the options here brings me more questions than anything else.
Like the Black Maria gif for example?:sadgrin:
Thinking about Bond girls specifically and my favorite archetypes for them,

gotta go with Robin
Fair enough.
What about that girl he saved in WCI
You mean Chiffon?
that Black Maria orgasm face tho :steef::gokulaugh:
Lmao, it was so random as hell that it was too good not to include in the thread.:vistalaugh:Basically, she was playing the shamisen when the fight between the Scabbards vs Kaido are happening, then her voice during the song sounds like moaning from orgasm xD.
the first time I read your whole thread.
:josad:
bc I love girls in One Piece too :)))
Same here. Female characters are the best.:goyea: