General & Others Favorite strawhat moments (post timeskip)

So yeah like the title says what are some of your favorite strawhat moments post timeskip?

It isnt a major moment and franky is always amazing but one of my favorite small moments is franky having to be the one to take charge at the start of dressrosa.

Leading him to encourage luffy to enter the tournament for aces fruit while denying the offer to eat it and taking the responsibility of destroying the smile factory. Franky used to be a leader so i love seeing that side of him

Also while its not necessarily a single moment i love how happy and fun robin has been lol

The fact that brook is a legit world known rockstar is amazing as is but even tho its obvious he would the fact he gave it all up for luffy and had a whole ass concert on shabaody is based

Every moment that involved pissing off (Big Mom fandom)
:suresure:
I just find it hilarious when they are triggered!
That amnesia plot was freaking awesome! The amount of salt that came from that chapter deserved producing a drama film about the fandom!

Nami literally went from someone I don't care about into now I prefer her over Robin just because she is pissing people off with Zeus stuff hahaha

Every moment that involved pissing off (Big Mom fandom)
:suresure:
I just find it hilarious when they are triggered!
That amnesia plot was freaking awesome! The amount of salt that came from that chapter deserved producing a drama film about the fandom!

Nami literally went from someone I don't care about into now I prefer her over Robin just because she is pissing people off with Zeus stuff hahaha
My guy i don't even think you answered my question
:sanmoji:
No need to randomly rant about people that like big mom

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Franky getting cucked by some bones and a fat shark.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Do have any favorite zoro moments post timeskip or like idk chopper moments or like pretty much any of them
I only stan one strawhat and that's Franky. But Oda's been doing him dirty recently. First the SBS about that thing, and then being cucked. Legit all I remember Oda doing for him. So between the two I went with the cucked one.

My guy i don't even think you answered my question
No need to randomly rant about people that like big mom
But I answered it
It's moments like:
- Nami taking Zeus
- Brook cutting Zeus and injuring prometheus
- Franky driving over BM
- Jinbe Vagabond drill
- Jinbe telling her "mere Yonko" and not afraid of her (soul locus not working)

My answer was clear

Most of them really. I never know how much other people joke, but I really love whole crew and 90% of the story so far.

Here's a few scenes from off the top of my head

They give this guy a hell of a lot of badass scenes

Just beats 902 as a character defining ending as it also served as a cliffhanger

Used to be my least favorite, but being a thorn in this particular character's side has been so good.

The fake Straw Hat arc was such a great intro to what's old and new.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Best Franky moment

The end of Senor fight was cool

Like when he was in Chopper body.

Best Sanji moments :

Everyone of them ?

Leading the Marine in Punk Hazard

Sanji and Kinemon in Punk Hazard was good

Sanji and Minks/Pedro

This Luffy Sanji moment is great when Sanji asked Luffy the authorization to attck Big Mom ship, and Sanji taking charge of the other half of the SH

And obviously kissing Viola and Pudding

And I think there are many mores

Last edited: