Favourite Dragon Ball character

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gogeta is my favorite character aesthetically, his Super Saiyan forms all look the coolest in my opinion.

For whatever reason, I’ve always had an odd affinity for Goten - the second son of the universe’s most powerful warrior is treated exactly that way; shunted to the side despite the fact that he can go SS at a younger age than anyone else, and was part of (at the time) the only fused character to go SS3. He never had any real bearing on the plot in Z, was given no opportunities in GT, and has made a similar lack of impact in Super, but I’m still so intrigued by his existence. Was he only created as a foil for Kid Trunks? If so, why do neither of them get the time they deserve?

M

MD Zolo

My personal favorite is Piccolo. It should be mentioned that I never read the manga and never really saw Dragon Ball (except bits and pieces), only Dragon Ball Z.

I am still pissed about how Toriyama propagated the Saiyan agenda to push back Piccolo and other Z fighters as the time went on.

My personal favorite is Piccolo. It should be mentioned that I never read the manga and never really saw Dragon Ball (except bits and pieces), only Dragon Ball Z.

I am still pissed about how Toriyama propagated the Saiyan agenda to push back Piccolo and other Z fighters as the time went on.
He was funny and incredibly smart