Favourite Dragon Ball character

Goku because he is THE shounen protagonist, together with Cell and Vegeta which are the most shadowy and compex figures of the series and mirror perfectly the protagonist, although in two different ways.
Slighty below Rooshi, Gohan and Majin bu.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Goku because he is THE shounen protagonist, together with Cell and Vegeta which are the most shadowy and compex figures of the series and mirror perfectly the protagonist, although in two different ways.
Slighty below Rooshi, Gohan and Majin bu.
Majin bu was such a complex made character either hehe I really enjoyed his saga back in the time

Majin bu was such a complex made character either hehe I really enjoyed his saga back in the time
Majin bu was somewhat Dragon Ball's Big Mom: an unstoppable uncontrollable monster driven blindly by the desire to satisfy his primary instincts without any sense of emphaty torwars the people he killed and made suffer by doing so.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Majin bu was somewhat Dragon Ball's Big Mom: an unstoppable uncontrollable monster driven blindly by the desire to satisfy his primary instincts without any sense of emphaty torwars the people he killed and made suffer by doing so.
Yeah and I loved all his different personalities and shapes

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was neat. I loved his design and the graphics of that age
And I loved the character XD Oh, poor Nappa needs an hand, lucky for him there is Vegeta at his side, they are also the last sayans innthe universe, he will save his partner BAM all the plots, backstabs he throw on Namek. That was the Vegeta the story deserved. And when Crilin wanted to bury him on earth, oh such a good character.

And I loved the character XD Oh, poor Nappa needs an hand, lucky for him there is Vegeta at his side, they are also the last sayans innthe universe, he will save his partner BAM all the plots, backstabs he throw on Namek. That was the Vegeta the story deserved. And when Crilin wanted to bury him on earth, oh such a good character.
Nappa complimented Krillin while Yamcha was killed by a casual saibaman.

Differences :cheers: