3. All Might
4. Bakugo
5. Endeavor
6. Momo
7. Deku
8. Aizawa
9. Hawks
10. Shigaraki

Before the current arc, the list was a bit different, (Mirio and Jiro were on it). Todoroki has always been my favourite. I wasn't a fan of Deku to begin with but found he's gotten a lot better over time. Given how the current arc is going, Shigaraki could definitely jump up some places.

@Marimo_420
I mean that's great, but Baku🐐's better.
:queenhear:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lol he's a beast but sometimes the tsundere side of him pisses me off. All Might could potentially drop outta top 3 for me given how his role changed in the story.
Ah true. If there's one thing I would change, it's his over the top bitching. He needs to learn to let go sometimes. It's ok to be normal

All might was good. For me, he was never great apart from his feats which shit on everyone else's.

S

SinOfGreed

Ah true. If there's one thing I would change, it's his over the top bitching. He needs to learn to let go sometimes.

All might was good. For me, he was never great apart from his feats which shit on everyone else.
I think All Might had some of the hypest moments in the series plus I really liked his VA in the anime (both dub and sub). But yeah my list is open to change apart from the top 2.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
1. Baku🐐
2. Endeavor
3. Eraserhead
4. Miruko
5. Dabi
6. Sick person with a Bird Beak
7. Shiggy
8. Emo bird
9. Half and half
10. All Might (Prime)

Leku? Bottom tier garbage 🗑

Shigaraki
Todoroki
Toga
Shinso
Bakugo
Was I high ? No Dabi...

Anyways I change my list.

1.) Dabi/Shigaraki - I literally cannot pick between them. Both are charasmatic alphas that are edgy af with cool AoE attacks.:amazing:

2.) Toga - Best girl

3.) Kaminari

4.) Shinso

5.) Bakugo

6.) Twice

7.) Mr Compress

8.) Shoto

9.) Geten

10.) Monoma

Worst: MIDoriya and Momo