General Feedback & suggestions

Do you agree with promoting Off-site Mafia Games?

• Total voters
hmmm

i don't know, i don't have a suggestion or potential solution for that

i think a lot of the friction between the three of you is based on you guys naturally budding heads, and disagreeing over mafia's philosophy and what it should be. you three are splintering in three different directions but the very hard thing to do would require one of you to compromise and show it through actions, not words.

your aggression is going to make flower dig her heels further. your aggression toward ratchet in and out game will cause him to bite his tongue and create difficulties to truly work with you.
likewise, their recurring behavior isn't appropriate either if this is the reality

and tuese don't stem from conscious conflicts; they're just human conflicts

but i personally believe that they also rub you the wrong way for whatever reason, and i think you'd be far less pissed if that wasn't the case imho

so one of you eventually truly needs to extend an olive branch and really work on these ongoing issues. i totally and wholeheartedly understand where you're coming from with the mod thing, though; it was always frustrating to see other staff not hold themselves with better conduct in general, and left me the feeling that nothing would change. it's rough when you get that feeling
nat can probably do a one on one with ratchet about these issues, since you two are incompatible when it comes to communication

i will also address, since it's probably incredibly frustrating what seems like whiteknighting players that you (prob others) feel disrupt the game-

i will admit i probably am more biased and empathetic over players like flower and prof. because, shamefully, i had very similar issues like flower does
essentially, i wasn't *willing* to learn that my emotionality was inappropriate at times until i started acknowledging it a million zillion times

those days are super rough, i am trying to work with flower not out of the intent to enable the behavior but better deal with her emotions and pressure of how to act in games and become less competitive. because she does unintentionally make herself a target and arrows are indeed thrown at her as a result

i am not saying this behavior is great, but it's human. it's certainly not good for the community and flower herself

and people in general should make legitimate truces rather than snowball into this nonsense that's repeated as nauseum from everyone involved

edit: whoa i didn't mean it that way, sorry flower - i myself feeel ashamed of my behavior, it wasn't a reference to you. i gotchu

Would like to suggest that Feedback and Suggestions be renamed Group Therapy if this keeps up
well? what in the world do you think would be a better route to go?
pushing each other into barbed wire isn't working

no one is properly addressing the actual conflict

and if this is what it does, fuck yeah go group therapy

you're tired, everyone's tired

welcome to my hug box

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I have done exactly this so many times now and everytime I just get pushed away and hounded again. At some point I just no longer wanna try.
I’m wholeheartedly over flower playing victim when she isn’t and never was.

grow up.

im over this entire debacle and mafia section.

well? what in the world do you think would be a better route to go?
pushing each other into barbed wire isn't working

no one is properly addressing the actual conflict

and if this is what it does, fuck yeah go group therapy

you're tired, everyone's tired

welcome to my hug box
Its just not what the fucking thread is for. You're not talking about any rule suggestions regarding emotionality or anything right now you're facilitating a personal disagreement

I have done exactly this so many times now and everytime I just get pushed away and hounded again. At some point I just no longer wanna try.
I think every single one of you have.

I think you do want to keep trying.

Let's go back five years. How many times have you blown up, and how early did you?

Flash forward to now. Has it remained the same, or improved slightly? Let's forget the impressions people have of you over the years due to your behavior because they aren't going to truly see or believe you.

But I'll say I highly doubt you haven't made any progress at all in these five years--I see you handling some games on OLF fairly well. And I'll be here next, due to feeling constantly crucified for your play, you don't truly listen to it because of your reoccurring crucification.
I think you aren't even aware you're not willing to let go because it bothers you and when people harp on and on, you want to, like you've said, listen less and less to people's frustrations because they don't listen to yours and feel that it's inappropriate to keep talking about and publicly shame you.

Am I close?

If you can assess that you've improved with how long it takes for you to boil over, there's incremental progress.

I don't think people have addressed all sides before so hopefully it makes it easier?

yessir

Its just not what the fucking thread is for. You're not talking about any rule suggestions regarding emotionality or anything right now you're facilitating a personal disagreement
tone? turn it down, thanks

rules? im explaining the function of rules and players outside the games because this stuff literally has nothing to do with mafia itself.
not every mod action or section has to use a big red button to address boundaries. you are free to disagree with my suggestions and point me to a mirror, but it's already been stated there won't be a rule enacted to respect the hosts. people disagree. i explain why this approach is chosen. that's all. i don't understand why you're barking at me over this, you can place me on ignore if i am a hindrance? i don't care.

if WG isn't going to address this, what the hell else is any of this drama for?

i agree, my soundboarding doesn't belong in the thread on a technicality so, you know, you're free to request the posts be moved to an appropriate place. now this problem isn't a problem. cool? awesome