Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
German team was pretty good today, still mistakes and we still need the true "11" for the team but it keep getting better.
The Japan game and the lose against them was important, it make them realize that they can´t cakewalk over the groupphase, this could make it even better for the next games since this team grows up with every new game.
If Flink manage to get his true "11", he could make a big surprise with this team, players like Pedri and Gavi been looking not good as Musiala.

With Sane,Musiala and Havertz he could make a very offensive force that could damage any team badly in offense.
I look forward, we just need to beat Rica 2-3Goals difference and hope that Japan not beat Spain(I expect a draw or lose for Japan).
This young German team has lot of potential and if Flink manage to use his weapons better, they can surprise a lot of fans for this world cup.
Müller is terrible. He needs to be put on the bench.

Müller is terrible. He needs to be put on the bench.
Said it in the middle of the Game too.
Müller could work as joker for the second half to make more goals, but for the start eleven? no..
Also Havertz don´t fit into the striker position, I would really start with Niclas since he is a legit striker, we need one in the front, we already have to many playmaker.

------------Niclas----------
--Sane------Musiala-----Gnarby
-------Gündogan--Goretzka----
--Raum--Rüdiger--Süle---Kimmich

That would be probably the best starting eleven for us and also dangerous for any opponent.
You see how even the hyped Spain team had their problems.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Serbia greatness tomorrow, Vlahovic will secure 2nd place.
Switzerland are mid hopefully Brazil gives them a good beating to decrease their goal difference
Uruguay vs Portugal is a beastly match
Only Uruguay vs Portugal is interesting tomorrow. African teams boring bums this WC especially since Mane is not playing for Senegal.