[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

How To Get Lynched and Get Away With It

With 2 votes on Finalbeta, he has been lynched but still survives!

It is now Moonrise. The night will end at 11 am Sunday(shortening the phase so we can get back on schedule).
Countdown Timer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players are allowed to make one reaction post which would be reacting to the lynch. You can only post an emote, gif, or image. No words and only one post. This is not a game mechanic but something I created just to add more fun.

It is now Moonrise. The night will end at 11 am Sunday(shortening the phase so we can get back on schedule).
Countdown Timer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players are allowed to make one reaction post which would be reacting to the lynch. You can only post an emote, gif, or image. No words and only one post. This is not a game mechanic but something I created just to add more fun.

Countdown Timer

Countdown Timer

D

Dragomir

The Main Character is Dead N1. I didn't anticipate this

Firepaw (@Marimo_420 ) has been killed.

You are Firepaw!

[Passive - Former Kittypet] You are a new edition to the clan but you used to be a kittypet(housecat)! Thus you don't have the Clan's full trust. Until you earn your warrior name, your vote count's for 0.

[Active - Reaching into Ppl's business] You generally bug into people's business, but for a good cause. Investigate people during the night to see if they are who you are looking for. You need to first find Ravenpaw, then find Mistyfoot, and then Bluestar.

Finding Ravenpaw and Mistyfoot will help you piece together who the killer of Redtail is, after finding out you will need to tell Bluestar to finally expose the treacherous traitor. You must target them in order. Once you target Bluestar, the traitor will be revealed to you. If two of those characters die, you will be unable to find the traitor.

[Passive - Best Friends] You are best friends with Graypaw thus enabling both of you to be masons and having a chat of your own.

The ability below is only available once you earn your warrior name. To get your warrior name you need to find Ravenpaw.

[Active - Bring back WindClan!] --LOCKED--

Wincon: You win when all threats are eliminated to Town!
Darkstripe (@krogothwolf ) has been super-killed.

You are Darkstripe!

[Passive - Questioned Loyalty] As you have been a supporter of a certain traitor of your clan, while they were banned you decided to stay, but people still questioned your loyalty thus making you appear as guilty in investigations.

[Active - Deathberries] You use death berries when you wish. Deathberries as evil and kill anybody if they eat them, but your success rate at killing someone with these is 0 so yours don't kill. Target a person during any cycle to delay their action for the next cycle.

Wincon: You win when all threats are eliminated to Town!
Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed.

Somebody has contaminated the Town with a deadly disease. Vote at your own risk.
It is now Sunrise. You have 24 hours to discuss.
The hammer is 9 votes.
Countdown Timer

N

NeutralWatcher

I think Marimo was on the right track yesterday so someone killed him but who?

Also who killed Krogothwolf? He didn't sus anyone to be a threat.
Post automatically merged:

Sniff

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
🤔

Mafia is smarter than I forecasted

I hoped they could commit the same mistake again and attack me
Why did you write him at first?

I think Marimo was on the right track yesterday so someone killed him but who?

Also who killed Krogothwolf? He didn't sus anyone to be a threat.
Post automatically merged:

Sniff
How is a super-kill stopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.