Sign-up Final Fantasy XIV: Elegy of Etheirys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet what u mean "role madness" lmao
It's the section I'll post the game thread in, but it's similar to the Game of Thrones game where there is no guarantee everyone will have an ability to use. It's not a Light Game or Super Role Madness, but I didn't want people to sign up carrying the expectation that it will follow the strict definition of the term.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's the section I'll post the game thread in, but it's similar to the Game of Thrones game where there is no guarantee everyone will have an ability to use. It's not a Light Game or Super Role Madness, but I didn't want people to sign up carrying the expectation that it will follow the strict definition of the term.
say no more

Usually rm roles atleast have 1 ability to them, usually more though as just 1 would be light RM.

So basically like the Mash games on MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.