Sign-up Final Fantasy XIV: Elegy of Etheirys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Garuda and Titan, too.
How come they don't have Levianthan, Gilgamesh, Anima and Zodiark there? They're slacking hard on the summoner's class

I need to write a ticket to costumer's support

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
How come they don't have Levianthan, Gilgamesh, Anima and Zodiark there? They're slacking hard on the summoner's class

I need to write a ticket to costumer's support
Job limitations, really. They've reworked Summoner a lot lately but it used to be a pain, now it's a lot more viable as the main summons are just on a button. However, there are some lore reasons -

Leviathan - Viable
Gilgamesh - He appears in side content as himself, wouldn't really work with the the img of Summoners in XIV.
Anima - Endwalker spoilers.
Zodiark - The God of the main antagonists, wouldn't fit the theme and is too mighty in general to work.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Job limitations, really. They've reworked Summoner a lot lately but it used to be a pain, now it's a lot more viable as the main summons are just on a button. However, there are some lore reasons -

Leviathan - Viable
Gilgamesh - He appears in side content as himself, wouldn't really work with the the img of Summoners in XIV.
Anima - Endwalker spoilers.
Zodiark - The God of the main antagonists, wouldn't fit the theme and is too mighty in general to work.
What about the Magus Sisters? :catblush:

Anima might be a boss by herself or some deep rooted evil or smth.

Although in FFX Anima is the soul of a person who sacrificed herself to share the pain of her son, Seymour, and that became her fayth, aka, her dream.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Reaper, White Mage and Summoner would be classes I would play with :shocking:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Ratchet

I was looking in the weekend the summons of Final Fantasy and I think the Zodiark I know is not the Zodiark you know xD

This is the Zodiark I was referring to (from FFXII)

Ratchet

β€Ž
@Ratchet

I was looking in the weekend the summons of Final Fantasy and I think the Zodiark I know is not the Zodiark you know xD

This is the Zodiark I was referring to (from FFXII)

Oh, they are like the inverse. So the Ascians in XIV, naming-wise, correspond to the Scions of Light from 12, and the glyphs that appear over their faces are the inverse of the glyphs from the Scions of Darkness in 12 (I think that's the name?) - Example -

Original Glyph (inversion coloured)

The same Ascian Glyph in game -

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Oh, they are like the inverse. So the Ascians in XIV, naming-wise, correspond to the Scions of Light from 12, and the glyphs that appear over their faces are the inverse of the glyphs from the Scions of Darkness in 12 (I think that's the name?) - Example -

Original Glyph (inversion coloured)

The same Ascian Glyph in game -
Ah yes I remember those in XII.

Scion is an interchangeable term with Esper and in XII the Scions of Light and the Scions of Darkness are totally opposed to each other. Hence the inversed glyphs, it makes sense.

In XII you can only use 11 Scions of Darkness plus Ultima and Zodiark, which aren't categorized as either Light or Darkness.

The Scions of Light are alluded to in XII but that's pretty much it.

Ratchet

β€Ž
@hime @DoflaMihawk The game has already started, but would two like to be subs? I already have a few, but can never have too many, and wanted to extend an invitation to Dofla given he's played the game, and it felt rude to just ask Dofla and not Hime.

@hime @DoflaMihawk The game has already started, but would two like to be subs? I already have a few, but can never have too many, and wanted to extend an invitation to Dofla given he's played the game, and it felt rude to just ask Dofla and not Hime.
lmao theres nothing wrong with tagging him alone

anyway sure u can list me as a sub just in case u really need one but if he decides to sub as well, put him ahead of my spot
i have no flavor knowledge so im sure he would enjoy it more^^

Status
Not open for further replies.