• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm what is this reason that you are so sure all of a sudden I wonder. Had an Eureka moment?
I was sure enough to shoot you so you shouldn’t be surprised.

If I lynch Charles it’s bc I’m going mechanics > read (stronger mechanics against him, stronger read against you)

Your recent answers remind me how much I don’t like you this game (as Town, not personally lol :sweat:)

I said it already and i'll say it again. I haven't lied ONCE this game. I'm not blaming town for not believing me in these conditions but it doesn't change that lynching me is someone's throwing so please save your blame for them. Also my reads haven't changed much, you can find them

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I said it already and i'll say it again. I haven't lied ONCE this game.
Oh Charlie-san

It's proven by psychology that those who lie are the furst to accuse the other of lying

Because they know they would do the same.

You don't see that in children for example.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was sure enough to shoot you so you shouldn’t be surprised.

If I lynch Charles it’s bc I’m going mechanics > read (stronger mechanics against him, stronger read against you)

Your recent answers remind me how much I don’t like you this game (as Town, not personally lol :sweat:)
We have had some fluctuations ever since you shot me. Sometimes you want to lynch me while sometimes you shift to Charlie.

If you want to lynch me before him then be my guest :sweat:

Btw just putting it here if i end up dead, Ryne Waters in green is part of my role like Y'shtola Rhul were. I don't think any part of a role can be/shoule be fake in non bastardish game,

But in case if Charlie flips town now with Aymer not present in the game, I'd reconsider Pero coz then there might be some possibility the roles added in our role were fake to avoid clearing players like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.