Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Zolo

We need your vote here bro

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
There's a chance he's the converted purple
Though I'm thinkin of getting the last red today so we can disable a faction kill and hone in on a single team.
I agree.

I'm leaning Emi for last Red. If not then it's between Light and Xlaw

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
@Dr_Professor83 did you ISO'ed Fuji and his interactions with flipped Red skooms?

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I think Xlaw got an innocent scan early in the game, not sure if there's anti-invest rolea though
There should be I think.

There could be framer and/or forger abilities too.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
If emi is scum then highly possible that light is also scum..since both have vote on ultra..
There should be one purple and one red left.

Since 2 purples and 2 red flipped already.

Last two should be in different teams

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If emi is scum then highly possible that light is also scum..since both have vote on ultra..
:nicagesmile:

My vote on Ultra has been explained to you multiple times. I don't care if Emi gets lynched. She's also my scum read. Ultra is just a stronger one now.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Do you think Purple started with 2 then? Charlie had a recruit and the EoD 2 WU implies they got someone?
Yes.

That or they started with 3.

Unlikely though I think.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
yess sensei I promise Iโ€™m not skoom!! help me get rid of the real skoom thatโ€™s ultra
I can't bring myself to vote my kouhai.

What kind of sensei would I be? :zosleepy:

:nicagesmile:

My vote on Ultra has been explained to you multiple times. I don't care if Emi gets lynched. She's also my scum read. Ultra is just a stronger one now.
Emi eats 2, possibly 3 bullets and I'm a stronger scum read of yours for some arbitrary excuse of me calling you bulletproof. "Uh Aktually if I'm roleblocked, I'm not, ur a liar!1!"

Something's off with you. There's no reason not to vote Emi today with the present info. I think you've just found your excuse and are sticking to it, you have clearly no plans to ISO me, or address the part where my kills actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.