Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hereโ€™s the deal. I wasnโ€™t serious about that and I made myself clear.

If you are scum and I am guilted into following this deal that I didnโ€™t even mean to make against what I think are the best interest of the game and game throw bc of it, Iโ€™m gonna have hard feelings forever.

I was very upset yesterday lol. Honestly Iโ€™m not even really into the game as much now after that and donโ€™t really care to play bc I donโ€™t like having to decipher if you are scum manipulating me on something like this.

So if you are going to put your eggs in this basket then fine, we will do it this way. Look me in the eye and promise me youโ€™re Town on our friendship if youโ€™re gonna hold things over my head the same way to make me vote with you.

Iโ€™d prefer we didnโ€™t have to do it this way at all and just play the game as normal but youโ€™re the one holding that door open. So if youโ€™re scum consider how much this one game means to you if weโ€™re going there.
I wasn't even talking about that lmao. My vote is on Ultra and not Xlaw due to what I said before.

You need not pay it any heed.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
No.

First and foremost, you need to claim your actions, now.
Yes.

My actions have been claimed, and I am certainly not going to waste my time explaining things to someone who is clearly outed and lying.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
There's one way to solve this.

Swear upon the most precious thing in your life that you're not skoom or forever be damned for all eternity

There's one way to solve this.

Swear upon the most precious thing in your life that you're not skoom or forever be damned for all eternity
Or you can read our respective posts and make your determination based on reads and information.

Waddya say Blue, sound like a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.