• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again. Like in Breaking Bad, it doesn't matter what you would have become. I knew you weren't Town and it showed. Sucks to be you. But you got literally saved and carried by broken unbalanced game mechanics.
i was town in BB

im immortal lol. i do what i want. lynch a town core role and bait rolecrush/shots on me. i think i achieved my goal here. shame i did not expect to be converted to mafia this soon

tpein's reasoning in day 3 was completely faulty lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Ascians being split was very much in consideration here, because they couldn't communicate or even function as a group. Like I'm happy to have this discussion @Flowa because I feel pretty comfortable with Ekko being immune at that point in time. He could have become Town still. By all means, let's have this discussion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Ascians being split was very much in consideration here, because they couldn't communicate or even function as a group. Like I'm happy to have this discussion @Flowa because I feel pretty comfortable with Ekko being immune at that point in time. He could have become Town still. By all means, let's have this discussion.
the wording of the role made me think im gna be indie more than town/mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.