Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the FIRST POST of flower that I genuinely like. LMAO

I need to do some further inspection, i need to inflict wounds in multiple other places to confirm.
Ambushing me while I was asleep was your motivation.
You cut me with your torture devices.
Ultimately I started bleeding, the blood looking like leaves on the wooden floor in the basement. The scene reminded of a forest. A quiet place where tormented souls would find rest.

Ambushing me while I was asleep was your motivation.
You cut me with your torture devices.
Ultimately I started bleeding, the blood looking like leaves on the wooden floor in the basement. The scene reminded of a forest. A quiet place where tormented souls would find rest.
Bruh, shit idk why this girl suddenly is making me question myself xD

My motivation was to ignite the fire and get things going, that was my ultimate goal and you were the perfect candidate to execute this plan on. Not only will it help me get a better read on you, but to gauge all the other players around the entire situation as well. It's the big picture.

Can you lead me to this room? I want to confirm the scenery for myself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Higurashi game was the last one
the only townie i remember doing that to in the higurashi game was caveman

now on the flipside. ive been town last game and i flipped my read of Fuji within a day from town to scummy

aries game flipped my read of pot from town to giga scum after a single action that looked NAI to most players

game of thrones flipped my read of pero from town to actually duelling him for the lynch after my scum read was vouched for and others suggested i look at pero

where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.