• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. I just hope we aren‘t wrong here and if we really f*** up that I just turn scum and can chill :yearight:.
I hope we aren’t wrong either but contingencies and get receipts on thoughts.

Bc if we’re wrong and everyone can just hang their hats too comfy on these two today without talking about anything alternatives then it would mean scum has a free day.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I can see that Charlie‘s frustration is genuine, at least. If he got caught via that commute that would really suck for him :catsweat:.
if he is scum then blue baiting them with that vig claim was a really good move.

Basically i brought a bit of my scum play to my Town play

:hihihi:

If Charles is town then there are automatically serious questions on Blue.

Cal is doing nothing but lean more to this being town than scum.

Pein doing nothing and his insistence to end the day early and that Ekko/Fuji could be teammates bothers me. But he has tried harder in his scum games on D2 than this. Could be taking the day off bc Ekko is here to hang his hat on.

If I had to pick a deep wolf it would be between Fuji/Drago (idk how deep Drago is bc people have their eyes raised at him but he’s not in my immediate POE). If Kagura flips town I’d be a little worried he was scum standing on my shoulder piling on.

I been at work and I didn't read anything. What were the claims?
Uh since then Kagura claimed if you lynch her randomly half of her voters will be vote silenced the next day and Xlaw claims vanilla.

Charles claims that he protected Fuji with an ability that would redirect harmful actions away from him. This would create a reaction with Ultra’s claim that he shot Fuji where it only works if it was randomly redirected to another mystery player who could tank a kill besides Fuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.