• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Blue can only falsely claim that kill if he’s on a team that killed Soul lol.
I disagree. In Soul's iso I saw that he initially town read Charlie and then after that gained "bad vibes" from him after Charlie scum read him. based on that I dont see them together. Soul doesn't really push his teammates as scum unless they were a lost cause. He'd much rather dig into townies who play scummy/poorly and say "you brought this on yourself" "what even is this posts" "ugh my eyes"

I disagree. In Soul's iso I saw that he initially town read Charlie and then after that gained "bad vibes" from him after Charlie scum read him. based on that I dont see them together. Soul doesn't really push his teammates as scum unless they were a lost cause. He'd much rather dig into townies who play scummy/poorly and say "you brought this on yourself" "what even is this posts" "ugh my eyes"
He said Charles posts reeked but never listed him in his lynch options and said he’d look at him later.

Also, how else do you explain Blue lying on that kill? I don’t see where Charles comes into it.

@Dr_Professor83 I quoted the wrong post. meant to quote one where you were saying Charlie has equity with soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.