• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This post here. Scum in general

@Ultra @Ekkologix

just vote for blue, he is the only player I see people actually agreeing on seeing him yeeted. He fluffed all gone, and does not seem like he gives a fuck. Townie or Scum it's better to see him go. Although I always view that type of play as scummy as fuck no matter what.
Though taking a second look at it maybe he was talking about me regardless of my alignment and not lowkey asking scum to vote me up too lol

well truth be told, I spent all my free time isoing you and thinking you and soul were distancing scum mates, and I wrote a whole wallie explaining why, but your post since day began make me feel like that's not the case at all and so rn I don't have much. I have too many people town read rn with only RipCal in red.

Here are the nulls:
I personally didn't like pero's post or that soul "liked how he handled himself" but imma trust you and pot and leave that on the back burner.

I want to test this unlynchable ekko thing. the kill failing and the lynch failing makes me think they are too strong to be town and could be a dangerous indie or scum.

I dont think Xlaw's placement on the wagon is inherently scummy as the other double voter could have have already cast their shot, and I would instead look at people who unvoted "too late" ._. However, I just have bad vibes from the placement of the vote, but logically I run back to the thought that Xlaw could just be unlucky. Scum Soul voted comfortably in the middle of that lynch.

Prof reads been wild to me, but them owning up the double vote when they didn't have to is commendable.

Zolo very sheepy with votes and NAI in their post, but didn't seem apprenhensive towards any lynch like scum would. I didn't see much calculation here, but also didn't see anything that made me think "yes that's town".

Everyone else I been town reading so far which is kinda alarming. maybe my congestion and low oxygen levels been addling my brain cells.
@Dr_Professor83 here's the post.

Also, idk why you felt the need to make that post "Nika scum read Xlaw" as if I was the first, only, and most vocal person to do so, when I didn't even scum read him. I just said I wanna vote T-Pein, Xlaw, or Cal, that is if Ekko can't be dealt with ._. Anyway Cop-san, investigate me or Pot and you should know what's what. :kayneshrug:

@Dr_Professor83 here's the post.

Also, idk why you felt the need to make that post "Nika scum read Xlaw" as if I was the first, only, and most vocal person to do so, when I didn't even scum read him. I just said I wanna vote T-Pein, Xlaw, or Cal, that is if Ekko can't be dealt with ._. Anyway Cop-san, investigate me or Pot and you should know what's what. :kayneshrug:
When I was keep taps I remembered writing you down as someone who had him in their pile over Kagura and Charles. Missed that longer read in the quick IsO going back. Still that’s more of slight scum than null but semantics. I don’t really suspect you with the Mason claim. I’m not you from the last game we played lol.

Players:
1 -
[SIZE=4]@Flowa[/SIZE]
2 - [SIZE=4]@Peroroncino[/SIZE]
3 - [SIZE=4]@Kagurashii[/SIZE]
4 - [SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE]
5 - [SIZE=4]@Fujishiro[/SIZE]
6 - [SIZE=4]@Blue[/SIZE]
8 - [SIZE=4]@RippedCal[/SIZE]
10 - [SIZE=4]@Charlie[/SIZE]
11 - [SIZE=4]@Xlaw[/SIZE]
12 - [SIZE=4]@Pot Goblin[/SIZE]
13 - [SIZE=4]@T-Pein™[/SIZE]
14 - [SIZE=4]@QueenEmilia[/SIZE]
16 - [SIZE=4]@Dr_Professor83[/SIZE]
17 - [SIZE=4]@Ultra[/SIZE]
18 - [SIZE=4]@Dragomir[/SIZE]
19 - [SIZE=4]@Nikamara[/SIZE]
20 - [SIZE=4]@Zolo[/SIZE]

Guys, we can try lynching Ekko now if you like. If it fails again, we need enough time to settle on a second wagon. Ofc only if everyone agrees, but this discussion is going in circles now.
I never moved my vote off ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.