Blue: Ekko.
Prof: Ekko.
Flowa: Ekko.
Ekko: Ekko.
Fuji: Ekko.
Pero: Ekko.
Cal: Ekko.
Nika: Ekko.

That should be the accurate count. A claimed 10.
Now we wait.

Emil

Certified Memelord
His target choices, how his claim can make sense, his reaction to the push etc. All things I’d expect bored town Ekko to comment on.
he scum read blue, so the target choice checks out
havent read about the rest. im waiting for my hammer to fail so i can start playing again

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, I was unkillable as Koro-sensei in an Assassin Classroom game. I was baiting kills since I could redirect kills from myself. Not a single Townie was killed that game :yearight:.
i was immortal in one of kue's game. deathproof. baited 2 kills

already baited a kill here

No but I remember you being all over the place last game lol.

I am mutli talking regardless lol.
Depends what you consider all over the place. I just had a few wrong reads here and there as any townie would have in a game with mostly strangers. Soul told me I had 7/8 scum in my final scum list day 1 and I followed that list wholeheartedly except for muugen who subbed into a spot I was scum reading and claimed masons with mango and I was extremely wrong about soul that game and I didn't put soul in my POE until the last day. I wasn't in tip top form as I usually have a bigger voice when I get the chance of it and you haven't even seen my final form because I'm sick with probably covid rn and I am putting in minimal effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.