• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what you consider all over the place. I just had a few wrong reads here and there as any townie would have in a game with mostly strangers. Soul told me I had 7/8 scum in my final scum list day 1 and I followed that list wholeheartedly except for muugen who subbed into a spot I was scum reading and claimed masons with mango and I was extremely wrong about soul that game and I didn't put soul in my POE until the last day. I wasn't in tip top form as I usually have a bigger voice when I get the chance of it and you haven't even seen my final form because I'm sick with probably covid rn and I am putting in minimal effort.
I didn’t mean skill or ability wise, but you chaotically forgot or mixed things up so often it was killing me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The only kill you baited was mine which is now wasted. So congrats for cucking Town‘s resources, scum.
i didnt tell u to kill me tho. ur kill needed to be stronger, else use it elsehwere

everyone seems to have realized that

only u shot me

No but I remember you being all over the place last game lol.

I am mutli talking regardless lol.
but yeah I wouldn't use that game to figure out my town meta. or this one. except that I dont like fluff.
I didn’t mean skill or ability wise, but you chaotically forgot or mixed things up so often it was killing me.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. yeah. :neesama:

:josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
i appreciate ultra blue and prof, they r much smarter than to waste a kill my way.

blue could of killed me tho, but probabaly leaned offing soul first. smart choice. now im semi confirmed town from our interactions

which btw @Dr_Professor83 did u get a chance to iso me and soul yet and tell the class if we can be a team or not?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can drop the act. If you‘re seriously Town after all this, I‘m nominating you for several strikes. You‘re intentionally throwing the game here if Town.
"intentionally"

i am not the one wrongly scum reading me, you are

this is BB 2.0

you cant read me correctly so u just scum read me every game for NAI gameplay

get over yourself flowa. its getting boring

Tries to lynch me while asleep.
Buddies scum SK.
Lynches strong Town PR Nat when she was obv Town.
Baits Vig kills.
Wastes resources.

Absolutely brilliant move there. This is game throwing as Town.

Not gonna unignore him ever again. It‘s not good for my sanity.

which btw @Dr_Professor83 did u get a chance to iso me and soul yet and tell the class if we can be a team or not?
I’ll be honest, I didn’t really think it looked like it. If you’re a team y’all did a really good job. Soul equity aside my stock in you has consistently gone down today lol. But it still will not completely shock me if you flip town. I’he started to think you’re probably scum and you just got me this time now tho.

The most damning thing is the point Ultra brought up of you seemingly town reading Soul at the time but were skeptical of him in the thread. But even that I don’t find a smoking gun.

Idk what Soul was doing when we wanted to test you end of day if y’all are teammates. Either dude wasn’t reading yalls scum chats or Oscar worthy if y’all are scum together.

Status
Not open for further replies.