Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if u r town, y were u asking to be vigged? :choppawhat:
because i made a bit mistake day 1. well in my mind was sure she wud flip scum so i wanted to put my life in the line for it. i was certain that vig wouldnt need to yeet me cuz she will flip scum

Idk why you bring that up. It doesn't actually say anything.
how easy is that to fake for partners 5 pages in, considering it adds unwanted attention

do u think a mafia team wud have hammer and lynch immunity? isnt that too much? i am the town's version of lynch immunity. i simply do not get hammeed but the discussion continues just fine. charles on the other hand ends the day. which one is towny to you?

because i made a bit mistake day 1. well in my mind was sure she wud flip scum so i wanted to put my life in the line for it. i was certain that vig wouldnt need to yeet me cuz she will flip scum

how easy is that to fake for partners 5 pages in, considering it adds unwanted attention

do u think a mafia team wud have hammer and lynch immunity? isnt that too much? i am the town's version of lynch immunity. i simply do not get hammeed but the discussion continues just fine. charles on the other hand ends the day. which one is towny to you?
Then why did you not use your abilities better? You asked to be vigged. I wasted my Vig shot on you and our resources aren't unlimited.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then why did you not use your abilities better? You asked to be vigged. I wasted my Vig shot on you and our resources aren't unlimited.
wud u have vigged me if nat flipped scum?

this shud be ur answer

flowa i put everything in that push. i expected mafia to be the ones shooting me after nat flips mafia

Who did you sub in for
nika

but u said u had 1x bp protection so ur life wasnt really on the line

anyway even if u were confident nat was scum, as far as i understand, u had nothing mechanical to confirm ur beliefs.. u were just following ur read

reads can definitely be wrong sometimes and im sure u know that very well
so in the case that it was wrong, u were willing to let town either waste a vig shot or kill another townie (u)?

wud u have vigged me if nat flipped scum?

this shud be ur answer

flowa i put everything in that push. i expected mafia to be the ones shooting me after nat flips mafia
Again, Nat was obviously Yhstola. Why do you think I never voted her? It's kinda funny I saved Pero by finding out what he was and wanted to save Nat, too, because I found out what she is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
nika

but u said u had 1x bp protection so ur life wasnt really on the line

anyway even if u were confident nat was scum, as far as i understand, u had nothing mechanical to confirm ur beliefs.. u were just following ur read

reads can definitely be wrong sometimes and im sure u know that very well
so in the case that it was wrong, u were willing to let town either waste a vig shot or kill another townie (u)?
yes i go to the extremes when i make my mind, i will vig myself if needed to lynch someone i think is scum. i have modkilled myself to do it before. its commitment in its pure form. i dont make my mind easily but when i do its either me or that person

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again, Nat was obviously Yhstola. Why do you think I never voted her? It's kinda funny I saved Pero by finding out what he was and wanted to save Nat, too, because I found out what she is.
i actually left pero, but locked myself into nat. i didnt think she is yhstola because she asked yo tan if that role is town, meaning its not her. i didnt care about flavor regardless tbh. we've already discussed this b4. it was a big mistake hence why i took the backseat in day 2 and stepped down.

i actually left pero, but locked myself into nat. i didnt think she is yhstola because she asked yo tan if that role is town, meaning its not her. i didnt care about flavor regardless tbh. we've already discussed this b4. it was a big mistake hence why i took the backseat in day 2 and stepped down.
She never asked that. She wanted to know which roles he knows are Town. She couldn't have known hers was among them, but she Town locked Yo ever since he said that.

See, that's what I mean with people not reading. Or you were just twisting her posts Idk .

It's kinda funny I saved Pero by finding out what he was
Me saying Pero lynch is easy was indirectly clearing him because i knew then he was Ryne Waters, i just didn't wanted to openly save him at first by hinting my flavour but then i realised the EoD was after my sleeping time so i did it anyway when i see you were also catching up and players starting thinking he was Thancred.

I actually caught on when he said his surname was infamous one, wrote that in my role pm to Ratchet, but when he said Thancred would find me it got confirmed for me.

Also do we got multiball or 2 skooms from one faction can skip lynches now? :sus:
No, it’s obviously one faction. Whether or not Susopp is some kind of indie or scum with this strong role is another discussion.
In Nat case i just didn't see him reacting that way to her own character pictures, else would never let her get lynched. She's back though so all good
I reacted that way because I wouldn’t even know it was my character until Soul provided the pictures :usoprice:

Yall dropped the ball on that one. You went and listened parrot Susopp who had no reason whatsoever for lynching me.

And Yo, you really don’t participate the discussion enough

I say we lynch him to get rid of that hindrance. We have charles’ lynch failing, yet we are still spinning around Usopp who’s suddenly petrified of dying.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
No, it’s obviously one faction. Whether or not Susopp is some kind of indie or scum with this strong role is another discussion.

I reacted that way because I wouldn’t even know it was my character until Soul provided the pictures :usoprice:

Yall dropped the ball on that one. You went and listened parrot Susopp who had no reason whatsoever for lynching me.

And Yo, you really don’t participate the discussion enough
Usopp is probably indie though.

That role is too stacked for Town

Status
Not open for further replies.