• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is just saying anything at this point....
Look how hard he is trying to live.
He was "ready to die" if Natalija flipped town
He should let himself get lynched here.
But he wont cuz he was never ready to die.
He was lying
there is no reason for me to die today
we have outed scum

kill me when we have nothing

i'll say this again, last ratchet game there was a mafia role that when it dies, mafia will lose in X cycles

given this insane amount of resistance to someone who just survived a lynch. im willing to bet that role is charlie

its really a no brainer. we r voting charlie here. the derail on me is getting foken ridiculous tbh

1 - @Flowa
2 - @Peroroncino
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
5 - @Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge
6 - @Blue
7 - @Natalija
8 - @RippedCal
9 - @Ekkologix
10 - @Charlie
11 - @Xlaw
12 - @Pot Goblin
13 - @T-Pein™
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer @Dragomir
19 - @Nikamara @hime
20 - @Zolo
Can you stop mentioning me for your inane drivel

This is pure baseless speculation on your part. We're already lynching Charlie anyway.

I don't care. If you're Town after all this you're doing a poor job showing it. Some people here are working hard trying to solve things here while you in your position would have a much better grasp of what's going on. All you do is point fingers at everyone going after you and you can't even tell what's going on with your abilities when all you need to do is ask Ratchet "Hey, how can I use 2 abilities at night?" and give us the damn answer.

I have zero reason to give you anymore chances here. I've tried enough to help you, was even looking for Aymer, considered various angles. No more.
I've done all I could. I cannot explain everything because I don't know everything. I've tried my best trying but tbh I feel like i'm talking to wall. I wanted it to end already but someone thought it'd be funny to give me another 48 hours of that. Just imagine I'm town, not to vote/not vote me, just to realize how fu would it be if you'd be in my place. Exactly.

I appreciate looking for Aymeric though. Ended up badly, but I can tell you tried to look for different possibilities. That's why I'm not putting you next to prof for example.

There there.

I see you took my bait hard.

Next time maybe you can pull it off as scum.
And still no answer. How would you know Usopp is indie as one-shot vigilante who says they shoot someone else? Only question for me is "Is Usopp your teammate or you/your teammate who role coped him?".

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kill you how, though?
at night if need be
tho why do i gotta die at this point?

you have charlie, kagura, emi and those people steering away from charlie mainly tpein and some drago/ultra

the game is legit getting solved. i think my death is not needed at this point. we can flip scum every day from here on out

u have my full claim too, there is no more wiggle room for me and i can easily be caught in a lie

like be rational honestly

I've done all I could. I cannot explain everything because I don't know everything. I've tried my best trying but tbh I feel like i'm talking to wall. I wanted it to end already but someone thought it'd be funny to give me another 48 hours of that. Just imagine I'm town, not to vote/not vote me, just to realize how fu would it be if you'd be in my place. Exactly.

I appreciate looking for Aymeric though. Ended up badly, but I can tell you tried to look for different possibilities. That's why I'm not putting you next to prof for example.

And still no answer. How would you know Usopp is indie as one-shot vigilante who says they shoot someone else? Only question for me is "Is Usopp your teammate or you/your teammate who role coped him?".
Can you just ask Ratchet "How come I can use two abilities at night?". And give us your answer? Can you just do that, please?

No we are not.
We lynching ekko.
This is why he is squirming rn
Charlie is the logical choice here as tired as I am of Ekko's drivel.

I guess you could argue that this is the best point in time to lynch Ekko but I'm placing faith in Ratchet's hosting abilities that he didn't create a nigh invincible scum role with no workarounds

at night if need be
tho why do i gotta die at this point?

you have charlie, kagura, emi and those people steering away from charlie mainly tpein and some drago/ultra

the game is legit getting solved. i think my death is not needed at this point. we can flip scum every day from here on out

u have my full claim too, there is no more wiggle room for me and i can easily be caught in a lie

like be rational honestly
And with what Vig?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

I see you took it hard Charlie-kun.

These outed scums are so cute

Here a pat in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.