• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this tinfoil: if Ali was scum like you say he is - why would he claim to have shot a mafia? The townie who really did it would cc.

There’s no way of shooting a teammate unless there’s a town bus driver (so far there are none)
This could be multiball or indie. Honestly, idk. All I know is that Blue haven't even visited SK unless for some reason SK decided to control me and why would he? Not to mention, he claimed convinient commute that keeps him from getting targetted but somehow let's him perform actions. And nobody thought it's weird.

This could be multiball or indie. Honestly, idk. All I know is that Blue haven't even visited SK unless for some reason SK decided to control me and why would he? Not to mention, he claimed convinient commute that keeps him from getting targetted but somehow let's him perform actions. And nobody thought it's weird.
You could have just been redirected, it’s that easy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Pot Goblin yeah, we should try offing Ekko again. Chances are he won‘t be hammered again anyway lol.
not this time no. i am most likely getting hammered. he seems really confident and i dont trust that they cant just end the day on me or force a hammer

i will not allow the test this time. sorry

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
what do u make of them pushing u EoD 1?
maybe rolecopped during the day and saw u have dangerous role to them?

ur wagon end of day 1 was super opportunistic
Classic scum play.

I've seen it too many times to think anything else than being an easy target because of my threadplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.